502 Cottage Avenue, Cashmere, WA 98815 Map · Phone number

About Atlas & Elia Photography

I see the world the way I do because of my parents, my husband, James, and many other amazing people in my life. And I photograph people the way I do because I can see in them what others have seen in me -- that they deserve love. They deserve to be valued. They are beautiful. They deserve everything they can imagine their lives to be!

I absolutely see this in people as I photograph them and I want that reflected to them in

the photographs I take--like a mirror reflecting their most perfect image they can possibly

imagine of themselves. This is what I strive to create each and every time I press the

shutter...This is what Atlas & Elia Photography is all about. If this resonates with you, we should talk! I can't wait to meet you!

Follow Atlas & Elia Photography on

ef7ac9d4deeca541 1344470297544 colleenariussleepingladyweddingphotographeratlas
colleenariussleepingladyweddingphotographeratlasandeliaphotography051

3 Reviews for Atlas & Elia Photography

Blair · Married on 07/27/2014

Kathryn of Atlas and Elia is such an amazing photographer. We had her do our engagement photos last fall and she shot our wedding last week with the assistance of her husband James. She has been so wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding process. She was very flexible in hearing what we wanted and what our vision for the day was. She is so creative and does SUCH unbelievable work. I was hesitant to do engagement photos as I feel most of them I had seen from other photographers are so cheesy and fake, but I am so thrilled we got them; they are gorgeous. We have not yet gotten our wedding photos back, but I am so confident in her work that I don't even need to see them to know they will be so beautiful. Kathryn also did a great job keeping us on track and on time all day for the wedding. She was wonderful working with our friends and families for the shoot. She is also just such a fun, wonderful, professional person to have around for your special day. We recommend her so highly. I hope there is a way we can somehow work together again in the future! It really was just such a lovely experience. Thanks Kathryn and James!!! We feel so lucky to have found Atlas and Elia!! It was the best possible experience.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Kathryn was awesome! We are a quirky, "offbeat" couple with somewhat of a kooky wedding theme. Kathryn was all over it, and was completely willing to work with us with all of our goofy ideas. Her prices are very reasonable, and she's a very fun and cool person in general, which makes her that much more fun to hang out with while she's taking photos. She's based in Eastern Washington but will travel to Western Washington and Oregon for events. She's also a former photojournalist, so has a great eye for capturing unexpected moments.

Sent on 01/03/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/21/2012

Katherine Stevens is simply an amazing artist. She knows how to make the people she is photographing feel comfortable and beautiful, exactly what you need when you're standing in front of a camera hoping to get the best photos possible. She is amazing and we feel so blessed to have been able to work with her for our wedding day in San Jose, CA.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Atlas & Elia Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• 502 Cottage Avenue Cashmere, 98815 See on map