Kat Nielsen Photography

Richland, WA View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Kat Nielsen Photography is a wedding photography company based in Richland, Washington. Owner Kat is passionate about her work, not least because it allows her to connect with other people and capture precious moments of love and delight. Kat feels that love is too important to treat with a cookie-cutter approach. She can't wait to create something unique and special just for you.

Kat Nielsen Photography covers weddings throughout the Tri-Cities region and beyond. Wedding package features include toning services and high-resolution digital images. Available add-ons include an engagement session, a second photographer, prints, and thank-you cards. You are more than welcome to check out some of Kat's recent work. She can't wait to meet you and hear all about your plans for your big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

Brooklyn B. Married on 06/19/2021

Photographer

HOLY MOLEY! I just got my wedding photos back.... you guys... Katie is THEE ONE!! There’s not a single photo in my gallery I don’t like 😍 Katie was such a blast to have around on the day of also! Her work ethic and professionalism is very high and you can tell this definitely is not her first rodeo. Not to mention, I’m obsessed with her editing style!! 100/10, my husband and I can’t wait for our next shoot 💓
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah M. Married on 06/05/2021

Covid bride

Love love Kat Nielsen photography! She went beyond my expectations. With being a COVID bride I faced many obstacles left and right, but Kat reassured and did whatever she could to help bring my vision to life. Our wedding photos came out amazing. I was pleased to see that she captured my actual wedding colors with her editing. I’ve seen a lot photographers who edit so much that the colors and the mood of the wedding look entirely different. Our guests and bridal party also liked how our photographer engaged with them while she was taking photos. Kat Nielsen is our number one wedding photographer we recommend.
    Johnell B. Married on 05/26/2021

Perfect photographer

We truly believe that Kat Nielsen is the very best at what she does! Could not recommend a better photographer and even more importantly a better person to share our special day with than her! She did an amazing job at capturing every special moment and a spectacular job at helping out as much as she could making everything go smooth. She makes taking pictures effortlessly fun and The quality of photos that she produces will not disappoint you. ❤️❤️❤️

Deals

Kat Nielsen Photography 1
Exclusive
Kat Nielsen Photography 2
Discount

10% OFF TOTAL WEEKDAY WEDDINGS (MONDAY-THURSDAY)

Kat Nielsen Photography 3
Discount

10% OFF TOTAL ANY WEDDINGS BOOKED NOVEMBER-APRIL

Richland, Washington Richland, WA, 99352
Location of (Kat Nielsen Photography)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding