Silverdale, WA 98383 Map · Phone number

About Lisa Marie Photography

Choosing a photographer is a big decision when planning your wedding, I remember when I was a bride! My goal is to not just capture your wedding day, but capture the beauty, joy, love, creativity, and hard work from the day! I want you to have beautiful photos to remember your unique day, but that you can afford. My style is creative, natural, fun and loving photography! My goal as your photographer is help you to feel as comfortable as possible, and to have fun! I love to capture those natural and full of life moments. I treat your day, as though it is my own, your wedding is my one focus for that day. I bring my bridal emergency bag full with a tide pen, mini sewing kit, mints, lint roller, pins etc , for the who knows what! :)

I hope to meet you soon, hear your story and be a part of your special day!

509-528-5724

image
img794

20 Reviews for Lisa Marie Photography

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2014

Lisa was incredible to work with. I was impressed by her responsiveness throughout our time working with her. Any questions I had were answered immediately. My husband and I were both a little nervous about the photo shoot for portraits before our ceremony, but her humor helped us relax and have fun. She took lots of pictures throughout our wedding to be sure to capture all of our friends and family, and now we have so many beautiful pictures now to help us remember our wedding day!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jenn · event on 08/25/2014

We were absolutely blown away with the photos Lisa took of our family. The colors were spectacular and her ability to catch a moment were awesome, not to mention her creative eye in setting up great shots. In our photo shoot we ended up with over a hundred amazing images. Our children are normally quite shy and they felt totally at ease with her and really got into having their pictures taken. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

We didn't meet Lisa until the day of the wedding but that didn't matter! She fit right in with the family and wedding party and hung out with the girls while we finished getting ready. She is so personable and fun to work with. You can tell she genuinely loves her job. She had great ideas and while she welcomed mine, she had plenty of her own. Once we started the ceremony, it's almost as if she "disappeared". Maybe it's because I was too busy looking at my husband : ) She got so many intimate shots from the ceremony somehow but she was not distracting in any way. Our guests and wedding party had nothing but great things to say about her. We were so pleased with her the day of the wedding, we couldn't wait to see our pictures!

We didn't have to wait long! Lisa emailed me less than a week later letting me know our sneak peaks were ready. Our pictures are even more beautiful than I could have imagined!! The lighting and quality in the photos is top notch. She captured so many great moments throughout the day. You can't be everywhere at once so you miss a lot on your wedding day, but Lisa was there to capture it all!!

We HIGHLY recommend Lisa as a photographer. We hope to use her in the future for family photos!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Lisa Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,406.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,029.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Silverdale, 98383 See on map