Yakima, WA 98903 Map · Phone number

About Kira Baron Photography

Photography::

My name is Kira and I have been a professional photographer for 10 years. I specialize in weddings but I also love to shoot senior portraits & families. I love my job and I am always learning & trying my best to keep up with what's new in the industry. I strive to create a positive experience with my clients by making photography fun and natural.

Personal::

I've been married to my husband, Cameron, for 10 years. We love Jesus, a cup of coffee in the morning and any fun activity we can take our kids to. Disneyland is our favorite. We have a 7 year old son named Ryan and a 5 year old daughter, Alicia.

Follow Kira Baron Photography on

Kira Baron Photography 4
  • Gloria

Gloria Rogers · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing, Talented, Professional!

There aren’t enough words to express how amazing Kira is! From start to finish she was always so kind, patient and professional! We had a consultation with her where we got to see her work firsthand and that’s when we knew we wanted her to photograph our special day! She gave us some amazing tips and truly helped make the day go so smoothly! All our guests rave about how amazing she was engaging with guests and taking their pictures! We got so many amazing memories from our wedding we serisouly cannot thank her enough for truly capturing all the special moments!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Kira Baron Photography 5
    Kira Baron Photography 6
    Kira Baron Photography 7
    Kira Baron Photography 8

Kira Baron Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Gloria!!!! Your wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun. You were fantastic to work with as well!
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/07/2017

Wow! Just Wow! Kira and Cameron are AMAZING to work with. They are both calm and collected when you otherwise might not be. They are fun and easy going and make the photography process smooth and simple. I am so happy that we chose them to do both our Engagement and Wedding photos.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Julie · Married on 11/21/2015

Kira Baron Photography was great! They were recommended to us by a friend when we started planning our wedding, and I waffled for a bit because the wedding was going to be held in Seattle but they were based in Yakima. However, the more I communicated with Kira and she answered all of my questions and provided me information about their photo packages and sample wedding photos, I knew that I wanted her to shoot my wedding. Based on all of the information I gathered before signing the contract, I felt that Kira Baron Photography would provide me with cherished memories from the day that I could look at for the rest of my life.

I definitely made the right decision! Our photos turned out amazing! Kira and Cameron are a great team, and they captured so many awesome shots on the day off the wedding. Also, Kira was super helpful throughout the day in arranging my veil and making sure that i wasn't messing up my dress when we went outside to try a couple of different settings. They even did a night photo that turned out so cool - we actually turned it into a canvas/artwork for our home. Kira and Cameron have an eye for the perfect shot, and they can take any venue, environment, and turn it into a great photo and memory.

I have gotten so many compliments on our photos - i am so happy that I picked Kira Baron Photography for my wedding day. Regardless of where your wedding venue may be, I would highly recommend Kira Baron Photography because their travel expenses are reasonable and their photo packages are worth the value. Also, I would recommend that you do an engagement shoot before the wedding because it was nice to meet and work with them prior to the wedding day because it made the wedding day less stressful as we knew we were comfortable with the photos they were capturing.

Thank you, Kira Baron Photography, for being our photographer and capturing our wedding in so many perfect pictures!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Kira Baron Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Cascade Catering
    Cascade Catering Wedding Caterers

Kira is so sweet and produces beautiful and high quality pictures. We highly recommend her to those looking for a photographer that has an awesome eye and the ability to think outside the box.

• Good Vibrations Mobile DJ
    Good Vibrations Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

I feel that attitude, professionalism and character are deeply important as well as delivering an outstanding product. Kira and Cameron do a terrific job and I highly recommend them for any event and I would also hire them for myself.

• Aubrey Childers Makeup Artistry & Styling
    Aubrey Childers Makeup Artistry & Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kira is an absolutely amazing photographer. She is extremely talented and her photographs really reflect her hard work and her unique eye for capturing the beauty in every moment. I highly recommend her!

• Yakima, 98903 See on map