52 Reviews for Kira Baron Photography

Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
52 Kira Baron Photography Reviews

Wow! Just Wow! Kira and Cameron are AMAZING to work with. They are both calm and collected when you otherwise might not be. They are fun and easy going and make the photography process smooth and simple. I am so happy that we chose them to do both our Engagement and Wedding photos.

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Kira Baron Photography was great! They were recommended to us by a friend when we started planning our wedding, and I waffled for a bit because the wedding was going to be held in Seattle but they were based in Yakima. However, the more I communicated with Kira and she answered all of my questions and provided me information about their photo packages and sample wedding photos, I knew that I wanted her to shoot my wedding. Based on all of the information I gathered before signing the contract, I felt that Kira Baron Photography would provide me with cherished memories from the day that I could look at for the rest of my life.

I definitely made the right decision! Our photos turned out amazing! Kira and Cameron are a great team, and they captured so many awesome shots on the day off the wedding. Also, Kira was super helpful throughout the day in arranging my veil and making sure that i wasn't messing up my dress when we went outside to try a couple of different settings. They even did a night photo that turned out so cool - we actually turned it into a canvas/artwork for our home. Kira and Cameron have an eye for the perfect shot, and they can take any venue, environment, and turn it into a great photo and memory.

I have gotten so many compliments on our photos - i am so happy that I picked Kira Baron Photography for my wedding day. Regardless of where your wedding venue may be, I would highly recommend Kira Baron Photography because their travel expenses are reasonable and their photo packages are worth the value. Also, I would recommend that you do an engagement shoot before the wedding because it was nice to meet and work with them prior to the wedding day because it made the wedding day less stressful as we knew we were comfortable with the photos they were capturing.

Thank you, Kira Baron Photography, for being our photographer and capturing our wedding in so many perfect pictures!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Kira photography is the best photographer, her quality of work is amazing I couldn't have chosen anyone better to take my pictures of my special day.

Profile Picture Maribell, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My daughter was married at the Suncadia Resort in CleElum, Washington. The venue was spectacular and the weather was perfect. When the pictures arrived, I couldn't believe how many photographs we had...hundreds! And, yet, we were hardly aware of the presence of photographers. How did they do that? They took hundreds of pictures and were practically invisible during the ceremony and reception. The quality and selection of photographs ranged from traditional to whimsical:::perfect. When I finally ordered my selection of photos (months later), Kira could not have been more patient and supportive as I poured over all of the photos and made my selections. There was even a "snafu" in my ordering process (my fault) and Kira went the extra mile to assist me. I would highly recommend Kira Baron to anyone who has an upcoming special event and wants to have long lasting memories.
Martha Ellis

Profile Picture Martha, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira and Cameron were amazing! From start to finish working with them was an absolute pleasure. It was easy to contact them, easy to meet with them, and they were communicative and well prepared throughout the entire process leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Overall, they both listened to our feedback and helped us think through our day and the important photographs we wanted to capture with our family, friends and bridal/grooms party. They spotted the most incredibly spots to take photographs at our wedding venue and the pictures were amazing! We have received very positive feedback from family and friends regarding the quality and beauty of our photos! We are very happy and pleased with their work and will be return customers in the future!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira and her husband were my friend's wedding photographers so when it came time for us to pick our photographers we knew we had to have them. They are based out of Yakima but came to our venue in Issaquah on a Seahawks Sunday so you know they are dedicated! We loved how laid back they were with is (exactly how we are!) but still very good at conducting business and making sure that they got all the photos we wanted. They are extremely creative with picture ideas and we LOVED all the pictures we have seen so far.

Profile Picture Emily , 9/21/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing! From beginning to end Kira Baron Photography will exceed your expectations!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira and Cameron did a great job with both the engagement and marriage photos!

Profile Picture Steven, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira Baron Photography is awesome to work with, I have nothing bad to say about them. Kira and Cameron did a beautiful job with our engagement session, bride and groom session, and wedding day. They work great under pressure and are there for every special moment you want. I recommend them to everyone who needs a photographer for any special event!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira and Cam were absolutely incredible to work with!! They were so accommodating and great to work with! The turn around was very fast and our photos are irreplaceable! We recommend Kira Baron Photography to any and everyone looking for great photos!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kira and Cameron are a great photography team and we absolutely love our pictures from our reception. We were originally unsure if we wanted to hire professional photographers or not to save money but once we looked at some of their work we were convinced that it would be worth it. Then when we worked with them the day of our wedding and when we received our photos, we knew we had definitely made a great decision choosing Kira Baron Photography. Of course many things went wrong at the wedding but they captured all of the great moments and had so much patience with not only us but our wedding planners and venue workers as well. Our friends loved that they took the time to take pictures of them at the wedding and we felt comfortable asking them to take certain photos that we had thought of ourselves. It was also great how they showed pictures that they had just took of us on a screen at the venue, everyone loved it! I would highly recommend these two to anyone who has an upcoming wedding!!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira and her husband Cameron were FANTASTIC!!! They were so helpful and very comfortable to be around. It wasn't hard to get used to having them taking pictures of everything you were doing at all. They were very nice, easy to work with and easy to get ahold of if needed. The pictures they took were fabulous. I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture User3493093, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kira and Cameron were FANTASTIC!! They were on time and very easy to work with. I thought it would be a little weird having someone take pictures of us but they were really easy to be around and fun. They came up with very pictures and were very open to our input.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I believe that there is no one that comes close to the work you guys do! I am so thankful I came across you guys and love every single picture that was captured! I look forward to doing business with you guys again in the future!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira and Cameron were so great to work with on our wedding day! They kept everything going smoothly, were very organized, and most of all they were so much fun! They even remembered little details we had mentioned previously and Kira checke...d out my Pinterest to see what kinds of wedding pictures I had pinned! Our pictures turned out perfectly and we are so happy to have them to look back at and remember our wedding day! I would highly recommend Kira and Cameron for any of your photography needs. We definitely plan to use them in the future! Thanks again!!!!

Profile Picture User2713661, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
1.2

I did a trial run with kira for our engagement photos and the were great, but this was not the case with our wedding.12 pictures out of 1000+ were ok, very disappointed when I received the digital disk. The weather was not ideal for an outdoor wedding, but they were not able to work with it. They asked for a list of family pictures and then when it was time she didn't help get who she needed, I had to get the list and do it myself. Also there were no pictures of the groom as I walked down the aisle, but pictures of the back of my head. Neither one of them EVER mentioned that they might have difficulty with the way things were set up. My husband is six foot seven and I am five foot four, our pictures are not flattering. We both look shorter and very thick, the angle or lense or something was all wrong. All of the first dance pictures were taken from the same spot, there isn't any movement in the photos. That is the same for the father daughter dance and mother son dance. Over all I spent over $3,000 for photos and we don't like a single picture to have displayed in our home. Very disheartening!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3768577, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best photographer duo in the great state of Washington! Couldn't have captured our special day any better. A million thanks!

Profile Picture Michele, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photographers in Yakima, WA. Great value for great quality. Easy to work with, even from long distance. (We lived in TX and planned the wedding for WA.)

Profile Picture User3797106, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Awesome in every way!

4.5 on value not because the photos lacked anything, but only because it was on the high end of everything our friends have been paying. But we were sure to get high quality, and if that's your aim, Kira is worth the price.

Photography, which seems to be the regret of so many couples, will not be regretted with the Barons.

Profile Picture User3796913, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kira Baron Photography did an amazing job at our wedding! We are very satisfied with the quality and quantity of the work they did! They were very flexible in being that our wedding was on a Sunday and during the day, they were very good with all our bridal party and family (and great with the little ones too! ). The pictures they took were absolutely fabulous and they were able to capture every moment of our special day! During the reception, they even set up a screen of pictures they had taken that day! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 8/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira and Cameron are so amazing to work with! The quality of our pictures are amazing!! We couldn't be happier we are so excited about them! They captured every moment of our event, they didn't skip a beat. The best thing is you get two photographers for the price of one really. Both Cameron and Kira shot pictures and it was so fun to see our pictures from different angles. They had some creative ideas and were open to suggestion we had. They made us feel comfortable and our pictures are so natural, they captured the excitement and happiness we both felt that day. Even my family said they felt like they relived the wedding just by looking through the pictures. Brings so many emotions when we look through them, it will be special to share these with our kids one day!

Book her you won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 7/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kira and her husband Cameron were so important to making our day special. They are such friendly and personable people that from the very first meeting they helped us to feel reassured about choosing them as our photographers, and we were so thankful that we could email or call them at any time and receive a quick response to our questions or concerns. We never felt like we were less than #1 priority (despite Kira's many clients!). Our engagement shoot with Kira was fun and relaxed, and the disc she sent us was full of so many great shots that we couldn't choose the best one! The day of the wedding itself, Kira and Cameron were on-site the entire time - again, the atmosphere with them was totally relaxed and laid-back, even though my husband and I were naturally anxious. They stood through our rainy outdoor ceremony and took some wonderful shots, then stayed through our hot-and-sweaty indoor reception to take pictures of our crazy party. Working with them was a fantastic experience and absolutely worth every penny. My husband and I have since moved away from Washington, but when we go back for the holidays we are looking forward to working with them again for a small shoot - you will definitely want to work with them again for other photo shoots!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira was so professional and personable. She was fun to work with and had so many good ideas. She was able to make picture taking fun and kept pictures right on schedule. The end results of the pictures were amazing and she captured so much of the events and feelings of guest at the wedding. We feel like we are reliving the wedding through the pictures. Also, the pictures were ready within two weeks for us to look at and order. We would highly recommend her to any couple.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Kira and her husband, they were quick and got every picture and hundreds more than we even listed. We had pictures to look at the very next day and all of them within a couple of weeks! The pictures were amazing!! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you Kira! You took amazing pictures. Kira fit seamlessly into our wedding ceremony and reception. She was never distracting or obtrusive on the flow of events. She was courteous to all the family members we bossed around into pictures. I recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Tristan, 7/9/11, 1 Review