Soulful hues

Spokane, WA View map
   1 review
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

By chance or fate, you've landed on my website and I am glad you have. Thanks for looking at what I have to share with the world. Most people can't say that they are working their dream job... but I can. I have dreamt of being a photographer since I was a little girl posing my younger sisters and family dog to get just the right shot on my disposable camera. When high school was over I used my graduation money to buy my first professional camera and began my photography journey.

My name is Mal and this is my creative space and my safe place to share with you the places I've been and the people I've met. I am a daydreamer and a night thinker. When I am not busy playing hide and seek with my daughter, you'll see me with my camera where the grass is green and the air can awaken souls. My Fiancé and daughter are my support system and also my biggest fans. They allow me to be my true authentic self and fuel my passion.

I photograph beautiful moments of life and memories you want to cherish. If you're ready for an adventure, head over to the CONTACT page to send me a quick hello.

Cheers,

Mal ;)

Services offered

Soulful Hues photography collections operates under a one-event-per-day policy, which enables her to direct her complete attention to each couple she works with. Furthermore, in order to document photos with a variety of settings and backdrops, Mal is willing to travel between multiple locations on the day of the wedding. Following the wedding, couples will receive their high-resolution images in a digital file format. In addition to obtaining their images through an online gallery, couples can create albums, canvases, prints, and thank-you cards from the online gallery. The following amenities are available through Soulful Hues Photography;

Services Offered:

• One event per day
    • Trash-the-dress shoot
    • Liability insurance
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$925

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Elizabeth G. Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing!

I could not have asked for a better photographer. Her photos are amazing and she was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She is fun to work with and works so hard to get everything perfect. We genuinely enjoyed having her be a part of our special day and couldn't have asked for anything more.

Real Weddings

• Griffy & Amber
    10 photos · 08/31/2019

Deals

Soulful hues 1
Exclusive
Soulful hues 2
Discount

$300 off your wedding photography package if you book your wedding before 7/31/2019.

**excluding elopement package, and can not combine with any other deal.

212 W Cleveland Ave Spokane, WA, 99205
Location of (Soulful hues)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding