411 Coeur d’Alene Ave, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Map · Phone number

About Shane Young Photography

Shane Young Photography is all about crafting an amazing set of images in a fresh, relaxed, journalistic way. Always seeking a strong balance between allowing things to happen naturally and directing when helpful. Shane has been a photojournalist for twenty years and has been published in The New York Times, TIME, Associated Press, Sunset Magazine, and numerous other national publications. It has always been about telling a great story in an artful way to Shane. We accomplish this by establishing a warm and fun rapport with our couples. Please give us a call today!

shane young photography 5
98b44d632e84c5e7 1368753548434 shane young photography 2
FeatherlyGirlsRAWw

5 Reviews for Shane Young Photography

Caley · Married on 08/05/2017

I wish I could give Shane a million stars, he was that wonderful. We do not live in Coeur d' Alene, so we hired Shane from his portfolio and a lovely phone conversation where he already had great ideas for what we could shoot and in general had a very calm, confident demeanor. We met Shane the day before our wedding for an hour, and he took the time to really get to know me and my fiancee, who was not looking forward to having his picture taken. Shane put him at ease and when we saw him the next day, it was like seeing a friend. Shane had fantastic ideas for shots, and remained a strong, calm presence all day, being where he needed to be but not being intrusive. We've already seen a few pictures from the day of, and as my fiancee says, "Shane is worth is weight in gold." He made everyone in my family feel comfortable AND managed to get amazing shots of all of us. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kassandra · Married on 09/09/2014

Shane made sure to make me feel that my wedding day was my day and that he was there for us, whatever we wanted he was up for! He is very personable, he made sure to introduce himself to all the guests(we had a small guest list) and everyone agreed, it felt like he was family. He has an eye for unique shots, which was really important to me. I can't wait to get our photos back. I would recommend anyone to use Shane as their photographer.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Shane did a wonderful job capturing my wedding! We have so many amazing shots it is hard to pick which ones to use around the house! He is great at capturing the moment and does not need everything posed for any shot. Also the pictures are not photo shopped with filters and lighting changes like crazy either! We are so very happy with our photographer choice!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Shane Young Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs