Spokane, Spokane, WA 99206 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Jaime Denise Photography

Jaime Denise Photography is a premium wedding service that is based out of Spokane, Washington.

Here is a little of my heart… I absolutely love what I do. Photography is my passion, my craft, my life. I love people, and I love being able to tell their stories through my art. I strive to capture authentic real life, real love, organic expressions. Every photo is a piece of art; a raw moment that will never be the same. I don’t know if I could honestly say that I have a favorite type of session that I enjoy photographing more than the other — each session is handcrafted and special. I love working with clients who value "better" over "more" and who also realize that these precious moments in their lives are fleeting, and deserve to be captured and preserved in the most beautiful way possible.

Work with a professional who will treat your wedding like a piece of art that requires the utmost attention.... but also someone who will help fluff your dress, fix your hair, make you giggle - and be your friend through the entire process.

Jaime Denise Photography is a highly rated and trusted service that offers their clients a creative and enjoyable experience that will make their wedding a success. Capturing the candid, and heartfelt moments of your wedding is so much more than just the click of a button. When your wedding is over…. the photographs remain, and I want you to revel in those perfect moments for a lifetime. I know that wedding photography is one of the most important decisions you'll make during the planning process. But I also know that a down-payment on a house, or the destination honeymoon of your dreams is also very important. I’ve added a starting price point to be honest with you, not to scare you away. I get it, it's a huge investment! If you love my work and you have a budget in mind that is a little different than what you’re seeing below…. I still want to chat with you! I am confident that we can create a package to suit your needs.

Follow Jaime Denise Photography on

Jaime Denise Photography 6
Jaime Denise Photography 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Gates · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional, friendly and amazing photographer

I love photos and so having amazing wedding photos was important too me. I searched a few photographers and had quite a few reach out to me. I instantly loved Jaime’s style and quality. I loved the usage of light and how natural her photos looked. What really sold me was how responsive she was and friendly. She stayed in communication and I never had any worries after booking with her. She made our wedding day stress free in regards to photos, made sure I got everything I wanted for my intimate ceremony and was a friend through the process. She is a gem!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Jaime Denise Photography 8
  • Erica

Erica Carter · Married on 08/11/2019

Jaime should receive all the credit and grace in the world for her amazing work!

I cannot express enough how amazing Jaime is. I absolutely love her style and work and could not have dreamed of loving both my engagement photos and weddings photos anymore. My husband who absolutely hates pictures enjoyed every second of working with Jaime, even asking when we could schedule more sessions with her!! She helped guide us and made us feel so comfortable and natural. She worked so so well with our children and her patients were incredible. She made sure every vision and dream I had for my wedding pictures came true and THEN some, beyond what I can even express. She has done so much more than just make our pictures amazing and our wedding so memorable and amazing to look back
    on! She is so responsive and quick which is one of many major bonuses when you chose to work with her!! You will absolutely not be disappointed no matter what kind of session you schedule as Jaime is HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Jaime Denise Photography 9
    Jaime Denise Photography 10
    Jaime Denise Photography 11

Juliana · Married on 07/24/2019

So happy!!!

Jaime captured our day beautifully and we couldn’t be happier with her work. I literally tear up every time I get to see a sneak peek of our wedding and I’m so so glad these are the pictures we get to look back on and cherish for the rest of our lives. Even my stubborn husband who hates taking photos was able to enjoy himself and actually loved working with Jaime as well. She also has an amazing and super fun personality! We’re looking forward to continue working with her for any future milestones in our lives. She’s worth every penny and more. Thank you so so much Jaime!

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Jaime Denise Photography 12
    Jaime Denise Photography 13
    Jaime Denise Photography 14
    Jaime Denise Photography 15

Jaime Denise Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jaime Denise Photography 1
    $500 off ALL REMAINING 2019 Dates Available

All remaining 2019 dates that I am available I am offering $500 off ALL packages. All packages include Wedding Coverage, Engagement Session, Digital High Resolution Files on Custom Wood USB & a Layflat Panoramic Wedding Album.

• Spokane Spokane, WA, 99206 See on map