Spokane, Spokane, WA 99206 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Jaime Denise Photography

Jaime Denise Photography is a premium wedding service that is based out of Spokane, Washington.

Here is a little of my heart… I absolutely love what I do. Photography is my passion, my craft, my life. I love people, and I love being able to tell their stories through my art. I strive to capture authentic real life, real love, organic expressions. Every photo is a piece of art; a raw moment that will never be the same. I don’t know if I could honestly say that I have a favorite type of session that I enjoy photographing more than the other — each session is handcrafted and special. I love working with clients who value "better" over "more" and who also realize that these precious moments in their lives are fleeting, and deserve to be captured and preserved in the most beautiful way possible.

Work with a professional who will treat your wedding like a piece of art that requires the utmost attention.... but also someone who will help fluff your dress, fix your hair, make you giggle - and be your friend through the entire process.

Jaime Denise Photography is a highly rated and trusted service that offers their clients a creative and enjoyable experience that will make their wedding a success. Capturing the candid, and heartfelt moments of your wedding is so much more than just the click of a button. When your wedding is over…. the photographs remain, and I want you to revel in those perfect moments for a lifetime. I know that wedding photography is one of the most important decisions you'll make during the planning process. But I also know that a down-payment on a house, or the destination honeymoon of your dreams is also very important. I’ve added a starting price point to be honest with you, not to scare you away. I get it, it's a huge investment! If you love my work and you have a budget in mind that is a little different than what you’re seeing below…. I still want to chat with you! I am confident that we can create a package to suit your needs.

Follow Jaime Denise Photography on

Jaime Denise Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie Hulbert · Married on 07/20/2019

Photos Of My Dreams

Words cannot describe how happy I am with Jamie and her work. Photography was literally the most important thing to me about my wedding and she made every photo and every moment worth EVERY penny. Her work is priceless and her personality and professionalism was the icing on the cake. All of my bridesmaids and groomsman have commented on how amazing her work is and he ability to capture the most important moments. She also is GREAT with kids. I could go on and on but if you’re looking for any type of professional photography, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Jaime Denise Photography 8
    Jaime Denise Photography 9
    Jaime Denise Photography 10
    Jaime Denise Photography 11

Kaecie · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Day!

Jamie did an excellent job taking our wedding pictures!! Her ideas were awesome she went above and beyond! Even drove down to the lake to take a few pictures of my husband and I withoutvus seeing each other and it was beautiful! I will definitely bring using her again!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Jaime Denise Photography 12
    Jaime Denise Photography 13
    Jaime Denise Photography 14
    Jaime Denise Photography 15
    Jaime Denise Photography 16

Brittney Rush · Married on 09/07/2018

Rush wedding 9/7/18

Jamie took our wedding pictures on 9/7/18 and did an amazing job! Their isn’t one that I don’t absolutely love! She is amazing at capturing moments, I was so impressed! She really told our story through pictures at the wedding and I am forever greatful! This is an investment that I would pay for over and over again!!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Jaime Denise Photography 17
    Jaime Denise Photography 18
    Jaime Denise Photography 19

Jaime Denise Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jaime Denise Photography 1
    $500 off ALL REMAINING 2019 Dates Available

All remaining 2019 dates that I am available I am offering $500 off ALL packages. All packages include Wedding Coverage, Engagement Session, Digital High Resolution Files on Custom Wood USB & a Layflat Panoramic Wedding Album.

• Spokane Spokane, WA, 99206 See on map