Jaime Denise Photography Reviews

18 | Spokane, WA

18 Reviews for Jaime Denise Photography

Sara P. · Married on 09/26/2020

Working with Jaime is like working with your best friend. She is so attuned to what you need and want, and she has such a talent for making you feel comfortable. Her skill set far exceeds capturing breathtaking photos- she is also excellent at creating a fun and happy atmosphere behind the scenes.

We did a shoot in downtown Spokane prior to our wedding in Sandpoint, and it was truly one of my favorite days! Spokane is so special to me, and Jaime’s photos in and around the pavilion will forever remind me of those happy memories.

On our wedding day, Jaime brought me the absolute sweetest little bridal gift! I felt a sense of calm when she arrived because I trusted her completely to capture our day. She did not disappoint! Her eye for detail created the most magical and fairytale like images. I’ve never felt so beautiful as I do through her camera! Not to mention, Jaime already sent me a few previews of photos she had taken before dinner was even over! Finally, when my album and photos were finished, Jaime had me pick them up at her house so that I could get them right away. The album and the USB box were gorgeous! She honestly did such an amazing job, from start to finish.

Tl;dr: Jaime is a kind soul, an amazing photographer, and I have a feeling she will be a lifelong friend.

Thank you Jaime for making my wedding such an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Q

Quinn V. · Married on 09/19/2020

Highly recommend!

We are so grateful to have chosen Jaime as our wedding photographer!  Going through with our wedding during 2020 brought many challenges and setbacks, but Jaime was with us and encouraging us each step of the way.  On our wedding day, a downpour before the ceremony pushed it back and we weren't able to take as many bridal portraits as she normally would have.  A couple months later, Jaime asked if we wanted to meet her in Oregon and take some on the coast.  We had an amazing time and it was so special to be able to put on our wedding attire and take photos 4 months into our marriage.  Jaime goes above and beyond and will make sure you have the memories that you always dreamed of capturing, even through all the unknowns and changes.  She is professional, flexible, extremely talented, incredibly kind, and a joy to be around!  You will be in the best of hands with Jaime, and we absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 02/08/2021
  • Sami

Sami W. · Married on 07/13/2020

Wedding 7.13.20

I would recommend Jaime Denise Photography over and over again. Jaime is AMAZING at what she does✨ Not only are her pictures are unreal, but she is one of the most genuine, caring, and talented people I know. If you are looking for someone who is there with you each step of the way, makes you feel comfortable, and has great advice she is the photographer for you!!!

Here is our journey with Jaime. 📸✨
    First of all, we are so happy that we were able to meet you and have you capture some of our most special moments. From our engagement session in the fall, to an amazing Kaanapali session in Maui, my boudoir session, and to be there for the long haul for our wedding. Also I should side note in here that we had NEVER got professional pictures done and were so nervous too, but when we got there for our first Fall Engagement session Jaime was the best at helping us pose and making us feel comfortable like we were just hanging out!

Anyways, Our wedding was originally planned to be on 5.4.20 in Palm Springs, CA and Jaime was willing to travel with us to be there, but due to COVID-19 our wedding had to be canceled. So I knew I wasn’t going to wait another year for a wedding, so I reached out to Jaime letting her know what had happened. The first thing she did was offer to help, which mind you she had just got engaged and was dealing with many other brides in the same situation. She helped me connect to some local vendors and sent me venue ideas and then was always on top of letting me know the dates she could do and doing her best to work with our schedule too. We found a day that worked a venue and ended up getting married on 7.13.20 at the Hagadone Event Center @ The Coeur d’ Alene Resort. Jaime was there the entire day and made sure everything went smoothly, that we got all the pictures that we wanted, always made sure my hair and makeup was perfect for the pictures, and even brought some smoke bombs to do which the pictures are SO COOL. 🤩🤩

I cannot thank you enough for being there through all of this craziness and for all of the BEAUTIFUL pictures. I am so glad that I met you and that I gained a friend from all of this. You are now stuck with the Smith Family for life. We love you!!!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda G. · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional, friendly and amazing photographer

I love photos and so having amazing wedding photos was important too me. I searched a few photographers and had quite a few reach out to me. I instantly loved Jaime’s style and quality. I loved the usage of light and how natural her photos looked. What really sold me was how responsive she was and friendly. She stayed in communication and I never had any worries after booking with her. She made our wedding day stress free in regards to photos, made sure I got everything I wanted for my intimate ceremony and was a friend through the process. She is a gem!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Erica

Erica C. · Married on 08/11/2019

Jaime should receive all the credit and grace in the world for her amazing work!

I cannot express enough how amazing Jaime is. I absolutely love her style and work and could not have dreamed of loving both my engagement photos and weddings photos anymore. My husband who absolutely hates pictures enjoyed every second of working with Jaime, even asking when we could schedule more sessions with her!! She helped guide us and made us feel so comfortable and natural. She worked so so well with our children and her patients were incredible. She made sure every vision and dream I had for my wedding pictures came true and THEN some, beyond what I can even express. She has done so much more than just make our pictures amazing and our wedding so memorable and amazing to look back
    on! She is so responsive and quick which is one of many major bonuses when you chose to work with her!! You will absolutely not be disappointed no matter what kind of session you schedule as Jaime is HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Juliana · Married on 07/24/2019

So happy!!!

Jaime captured our day beautifully and we couldn’t be happier with her work. I literally tear up every time I get to see a sneak peek of our wedding and I’m so so glad these are the pictures we get to look back on and cherish for the rest of our lives. Even my stubborn husband who hates taking photos was able to enjoy himself and actually loved working with Jaime as well. She also has an amazing and super fun personality! We’re looking forward to continue working with her for any future milestones in our lives. She’s worth every penny and more. Thank you so so much Jaime!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie H. · Married on 07/20/2019

Photos Of My Dreams

Words cannot describe how happy I am with Jamie and her work. Photography was literally the most important thing to me about my wedding and she made every photo and every moment worth EVERY penny. Her work is priceless and her personality and professionalism was the icing on the cake. All of my bridesmaids and groomsman have commented on how amazing her work is and he ability to capture the most important moments. She also is GREAT with kids. I could go on and on but if you’re looking for any type of professional photography, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kaecie · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Day!

Jamie did an excellent job taking our wedding pictures!! Her ideas were awesome she went above and beyond! Even drove down to the lake to take a few pictures of my husband and I withoutvus seeing each other and it was beautiful! I will definitely bring using her again!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Brittney R. · Married on 09/07/2018

Rush wedding 9/7/18

Jamie took our wedding pictures on 9/7/18 and did an amazing job! Their isn’t one that I don’t absolutely love! She is amazing at capturing moments, I was so impressed! She really told our story through pictures at the wedding and I am forever greatful! This is an investment that I would pay for over and over again!!!

Austin · Married on 08/18/2018

10/10 isn’t enough!

Jaime has been our choice photographer from the surprise proposal pictures, engagement, boudoir and fall photos. I would have chosen her for our wedding if she wasn’t already apart of it! The proof is the pictures. My husband who hates having his picture taken is so relaxed and comfortable with Jaime it makes for beautiful memories. She captures the true emotion and essence of love, joy, and excitement. Truth is no matter the moment Jaime is worth every penny 9000/10 would recommend ♥️♥️♥️

• Ashley

Ashley L. · Married on 06/30/2018

Jaime is the BEST!

Jaime is literally the best photographer I have ever met! The proof is in all the pictures she does such an amazing job she is so professional and personal. She makes you feel like you have know her forever. She is very kind and gets the job done! I am so glad I picked her to do my wedding photos I am in love with how everything turned out these photos are so amazing I get to cherish these beautiful photos of me and my husband forever! If your ever looking for a photographer she is it! Thank you so much Jaime for capturing the love in these beautiful photos on my wedding day I am so grateful for you and your amazing gift! Thank you so much!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

Can not recommend enough!

Jaime was an incredible pleasure to interact with through every step of the wedding photogrphay experience. The package we purchased included an engagement session that allowed us to get to know Jaime and interact with her. She made us feel comfortable and was fantastic with our dog. Our wedding day photos are flawless and more than I ever could have hoped for. She included every shot I asked for and then some for an extremely reasonable cost. We have enjoyed working with her so much that we have purchased additional photo sessions with her to continue building our photo albums!

The entire experience was amazing and I owe our incredible photos to Jaime’s outstanding photography skills!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

I have known Jaime since high school, and I have seen her grow with her photography business. She is everything any bride to be will want in a photographer. She is professional, fun, organized, and it all shows in her work. I have chosen Jaime for family, boudoir, engagement, and my wedding and I have never been disappointed. On my wedding day, everything that could have gone wrong, did. But Jaime made all the worries go away. Sometimes I have a hard time trying to decide what I loved more about my big day, getting married or the end result of the gorgeous pictures we received. If you live in the spokane/CDA area you kmust look into hiring Jaime, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Kelsey

Kelsey S. · Married on 06/21/2016

Amazing Photographer!

Jaime was amazing for our save the date photos and wedding pictures! She was professional, fun and provided us with exceptional quality photos, and was great to work with. Since our wedding several years ago, she has photographed our family as it has grown and we look forward to the years to come as her as our photographer!

Rachael · Married on 07/12/2014

Perfect for everything!!

Jaime has taken our engagement photos, wedding photos, maternity photos, and now our family photos. She is professional and awesome to work with. She has always made us feel comfortable no matter where we have been. I highly recommend Jaime for whatever you are looking for!

Anna S. · Married on 11/09/2013

Stunning wedding photographer - so happy with our experience!

I cannot give high enough praise to Jaime! Her work is absolutely STUNNING, she has incredible attention to detail, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! You get what you pay for with photography, and she is worth every single penny.

Krystal D. · Married on 07/23/2011

Simply amazing ❤️

I have known Jaime for about 12 years now. She has always had an eye for capturing beautiful photos. We have loved Jaime so much as a photographer that not only did she do our wedding 8 years ago, we have trusted her enough to captured some of the most precious moments in our life with our children. You will not go wrong having her as your photographer! She is AMAZING!! ♥️

Sent on 03/20/2019

Natalie M.

Jaime is Great!

Jaime has done a handful of sessions for me including college graduation, engagement, and of course our wedding! We are so pleased with our pictures and have a few pictures of gold to remember our special day!
    It felt like we lugged her along all day and at 8pm she was still standing. She focuses on moments, and documented many meaningful ones for us. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2019