2107 E Mead Ave, Yakima, WA 98901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Brubaker Photography

Brubaker Photography is a wedding photography business based in Yakima, Washington, that serves the Spokane area. The owner, Ligia Brubaker, is a professional photographer and architect from Europe who came to the U.S. after meeting and marrying her husband. In 2016, she established Brubaker Photography after discovering her passion for wedding photography. On your special day, Ligia will be with you every step of the way, capturing every second of your wedding love story from beginning to end.

At Brubaker Photography, Ligia’s approach to taking photographs is a combination of contemporary, natural, vintage and traditional styles. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, additional hours, one event per day, a second shooter, custom graphics and toning. Brubaker Photography is also available to shoot engagement, destination wedding and trash the dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

Follow Brubaker Photography on

Brubaker Photography 4
Brubaker Photography 5

Dustin S. · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Good service, good price

My wife is really happy with our wedding pictures. I am happy as well. My parents and in-laws got albums as well. They look great.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Brubaker Photography's reply:

Hey Dustin, thank you so much for your review! It was a joy to be pat of your big day! Please send my greetings to Milana.

P.S. - You have marked the date of your wedding for 2019. Not sure if you two would like to get married every year - if so, happy to help! Lol. (Yes, I know it's an easy to make kind of mistake, you're not the only ones! :) A good number of my customers last year did not click on 2018, so they appear as 2019 couples...)

Jenn & Pete · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Best wedding gift ever!

My in-laws paid for our photographer. I was thrilled because they found the photographer, made the arrangements, and we just enjoyed the picture-taking! I couldn't have made a better choice myself! This girl is fantastic. We had our pictures sooner than 60 days and we have beautiful matching albums for the bride, the groom and the wedding. We wanted one album that contains the bride's portrait, one that contains the groom's portrait and one that contains our entire wedding. She made it happen! Our in-laws chose the best photographer ever!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Brubaker Photography's reply:

Hey Jenn, thank you so much for your review! It was a joy to be... your present! :)

Award

Brubaker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount