Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 2

About DSPhotography

Hi, my name is Derrick and I started my photography business in 2007. I quickly learned that my favorite thing to photograph was portriats, but I am expanding to Weddings! Being a Photographer is the most rewarding job you could ask for.

I love capturing images and creating their coffee table books (every package includes a book). I try to remeber what it was like when I got married and how important the smallest details were to me. So much thought and planning goes into one day for a bride and it is my job to make sure every last detail gets remebered!

I have over 5 years of experience shooting multiple genres and it is indeed my passion. I view a wedding album to be like a storybook, without words. Anyone that looks through your wedding photos should be able to feel like they were actually at your wedding and could hear what was said through the expressions and personalization of each photograph.

I also offer photography for High School Seniors, Maternity, Babies, Families, Engagements and much more!

Please come check out my website at www.DSPhotography.Zenfolio.com or E-Mail Me to see if I would be a good fit for your wedding photographer! If you would like to see more of my recent work please check out my Website or find and "like" me on FaceBook. I look forward to hearing from you!! ~ Derrick

Follow DSPhotography on

engagement 30 copy

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for DSPhotography

Alisha · event on 07/21/2013

Derrick was great. He was professional and fun. We ended up with so many great photos. I would recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 08/19/2013

DSPhotography's reply:

Thank you Alisha, it was a pleasure meeting you both and photographing your engagement session!

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DSPhotography 1
    Free 16x20 Canvas Print with Wedding Booking!
    Free 16x20 Canvas Print with Wedding Booking! Our gift to you!
  • DSPhotography 2
    Military Discount
    DSPhotography offers a military discount to active duty military. We love to support our troops! This coupon will give you 10% off all our wedding packages if you or your fiancé are in active duty.

• Coeur D Alene, 83814 See on map