Coeur D Alene, ID 83815 Map · Phone number

About Steve Torres Photography

Steve Torres is a fine art film wedding photographer who has a love & passion for timeless romantic imagery. Bringing life to every image, He strives to capture the true beauty in every moment as it is, as it was,and how it will be remembered forever. Steve is based in California and Coeur D'Alene Idaho. As a top destination wedding photographer, he is also available for travel Worldwide.

Follow Steve Torres Photography on

4 Reviews for Steve Torres Photography

Steve Torres Photography 1
Steve Torres Photography 2

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot day enough good thing about Steve and his team! We were recommended him through a friend who had a destination in Hawaii. My husband & I got married in Temecula and loved his portfolio and style of pictures. From the very minute they got to our air bnb they knew exactly where to go and start. He had ribbons of our wedding colors with him and took object shots of my rings (not sure if that's what it's called). They were prepared throughout the entire night and took pictures of everything we hoped for! He's a very personable guy. My sister in laws warned me about having a great photographer and how important it is to have a good photographer so I'm very very happy we went with Steve.

When I started planning this wedding you can tell how much thought he puts into his job, he asked questions in advance, we face timed and he requested a list of everything we wanted photographed that day. He went above and beyond throughout everything. I am recommending him to everyone getting married.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Jessika · Married on 04/14/2017

When I hired Steve as a photographer for a sweet 16, I had no idea what to expect! However, Steve was so very patient with me and my family and ao fun to work with!! He directed all of us and gave helpful suggestions that made our photos come out spectacular! He captured the moment like non other and to top it off , he was within our price range of 3500! Thank you so much Steve for capturing a one of a kind moment for my family! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Czar · Married on 02/18/2017

My wife and I flew Steve to Thailand to photograph our engagement session in February of 2017. We loved the photos as much as we loved the experience of working with him. He kept the shoot relaxed, yet fun, and made two people who don't spend any time in front of the camera feel beautiful. My fiancé (now wife) and I got to focus on one another while Steve created beautiful images for us.

During the booking process, Steve was quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and did so in a kind and professional manner. My wife and I were so bummed he was booked on our wedding date or you'd bet he would've been hired for that event well. Downloading our digital images was super easy, and Steve went above and beyond by sending us a complimentary set of prints from our engagement session in Thailand. The images are beautiful and the prints are of the highest quality.

Steve Torres is dedicated to his art. It shows through in the way he takes cares of his clients and it's evident in the beautiful images he produces for them. He's genuine. Kind. Fun and easy to work with. Don't hesitate to book him for your engagement session or wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Steve Torres Photography 3
    Steve Torres Photography 4

Steve Torres Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints