$2,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Atarah Rey Concierge

Always At Your Service For All Planning Needs

Atarah Rey Concierge is a full-service event planning company with a network of seasoned professionals.

As our client, we ensure your satisfaction throughout the planning process and on the day of your event. Our goals are long-lasting memories and satisfaction.

At Atarah Rey Concierge, we enjoy getting to know each one of our clients and building lasting relationships. As our tagline states, we are "Always At Your Service" and we ensure that all expectations are met and exceeded. Our strength lies in executing the most minute of details, while infusing individuality in every celebration, at an affordable rate.

Give us a call today! Our experienced consultants would love to work with you today.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Baltimore

Follow Atarah Rey Concierge on

5 Reviews for Atarah Rey Concierge

Having Atarah Rey concierge as our wedding planner was a very good decision that my husband and I made in preparation for our wedding. Ms. Tobi Solaja did a phenomenal job as our planner. She handled everything professionally, calmly and in a very mature manner. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or a general event planner. Her service was top-notch; she was readily available and reached out to all our vendors for the wedding way ahead of time. Thank you very much for your service, we appreciate all your effort in making our special day a memorable one.

Profile Picture Funmi , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiancé at the time and I hired Atarah Rey Concierge (ARC) as our wedding planner and day of coordinator and we were NOT disappointed. My fiancé lived in California and I lived in Florida but our wedding ceremony was in Maryland. Neither myself or my fiancé was there in Maryland to do the run arounds for our wedding since neither of us resided there. ARC took care of EVERYTHING. They made sure everything was well organized and had us right on schedule. My husband and I were very pleased with their service and would definitely hire them again if we were to do it all over again. Great Job ARC, you were wonderful! God bless.

Mrs. OMO

Profile Picture Seyi, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Atarah Rey Concierge Pricing

Events

Laurel, MD 20707   See On Map
240-271-7531 (phone)
24/7
Atarah Rey Concierge is a wedding planning company from Laurel, MD servicing weddings throughout the local area, including the Washington Metropolitan Area , Baltimore county, and Baltimore city. Atarah Rey Concierge is a professional Event management company that has been part of the DC Metropolitan wedding industry since 2011 specializing in Day coordination, partial wedding planning and full wedding planning services.