Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Atarah Rey Concierge

She's the best wedding planner anyone could ever ask for. She's very professional and tries to get you want you want in terms of a lady's wedding dreams. My wife and I would and will recommend her 100%. She did excellently well beyond our expectations. Having her as your wedding planner would be a great start to having the wedding of your dreams.

Profile Picture Oluwatobi, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Having Atarah Rey concierge as our wedding planner was a very good decision that my husband and I made in preparation for our wedding. Ms. Tobi Solaja did a phenomenal job as our planner. She handled everything professionally, calmly and in a very mature manner. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or a general event planner. Her service was top-notch; she was readily available and reached out to all our vendors for the wedding way ahead of time. Thank you very much for your service, we appreciate all your effort in making our special day a memorable one.

Profile Picture Funmi , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing Planner, Worth every penny, she literally took the burden upon herself. Great Job

Profile Picture Mayor, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews