Laurel, MD 20707 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Atarah Rey Concierge

Atarah Rey Concierge is a full-service event planning company with a network of seasoned professionals.

As our client, we ensure your satisfaction throughout the planning process and on the day of your event. Our goals are long-lasting memories and satisfaction.

At Atarah Rey Concierge, we enjoy getting to know each one of our clients and building lasting relationships. As our tagline states, we are "Always At Your Service" and we ensure that all expectations are met and exceeded. Our strength lies in executing the most minute of details, while infusing individuality in every celebration, at an affordable rate.

Give us a call today! Our experienced consultants would love to work with you today.

Follow Atarah Rey Concierge on

201710191933061

5 Reviews for Atarah Rey Concierge

• O

Oluwatobi · Married on 05/27/2017

She's the best wedding planner anyone could ever ask for. She's very professional and tries to get you want you want in terms of a lady's wedding dreams. My wife and I would and will recommend her 100%. She did excellently well beyond our expectations. Having her as your wedding planner would be a great start to having the wedding of your dreams.

• F

Funmi · Married on 05/13/2017

Having Atarah Rey concierge as our wedding planner was a very good decision that my husband and I made in preparation for our wedding. Ms. Tobi Solaja did a phenomenal job as our planner. She handled everything professionally, calmly and in a very mature manner. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or a general event planner. Her service was top-notch; she was readily available and reached out to all our vendors for the wedding way ahead of time. Thank you very much for your service, we appreciate all your effort in making our special day a memorable one.

Seyi · Married on 05/07/2016

My fiancé at the time and I hired Atarah Rey Concierge (ARC) as our wedding planner and day of coordinator and we were NOT disappointed. My fiancé lived in California and I lived in Florida but our wedding ceremony was in Maryland. Neither myself or my fiancé was there in Maryland to do the run arounds for our wedding since neither of us resided there. ARC took care of EVERYTHING. They made sure everything was well organized and had us right on schedule. My husband and I were very pleased with their service and would definitely hire them again if we were to do it all over again. Great Job ARC, you were wonderful! God bless.

Mrs. OMO

Award

Atarah Rey Concierge FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 195.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Laurel, MD 20707 See on map
    2402007176 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7