Nearby Vendors to Consider

About At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant

Personalized ceremonies for your wedding day, vow renewal, or baby blessing!

Connecting with couples and weaving in their stories is what I love to do to make their wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, or baby blessings unique! Visit my website to learn more: www.atlast.vpweb.com or call me at 401-301-8926

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (6)
Rehearsal (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Licensed (1)

Cindy made our ceremony romantic, personal, and truly magical. She worked with us throughout the entire process to plan a unique and one-of-a-kind experience that we will hold dear to our hearts forever. She was attentive and accommodating in every way and we highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Planning our wedding from Virginia made life a little stressful, however Cindy was fantastic!
She was quick to respond and super easy to work with. She created the perfect ceremony for my husband and I.

Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Silvia, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was fantastic! She made our ceremony feel intimate, relaxed, and captured our love and the mood in the room perfectly.

Profile Picture gabriella, 5/26/18, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1487601153 4334dab90ba2fdf8 13512201 986621594770395 6812026296027808808 n

Winter Discounts on officiant services. Or

$175.00 Value | Promo Code: Winter
Please mention this when you fill in the form that you will find on my website. Dates available include January 2, 2015- February 7, 2015 Original prices range from $175 and up!
#WW8562df335a73f2ed
1487601153 4334dab90ba2fdf8 13512201 986621594770395 6812026296027808808 n

1 Free Officiant service (RI Same-Sex Couple) & 10% off!

$300.00 Value | Promo Code: online
Once same-sex marriage is legal in RI, I will be providing a free officiant service to the first couple who contacts me. All other same-sex couples will receive 10% off through December 2013!
#WWe4fe54d5b78fa8a6

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

We've been fortunate to work with At Last! Cindy Zito is very professional and at the top of our list to refer to bridal parties. We always look forward to working with her.

Amazing, caring, professional.

We have worked together with Cindy for many wedding ceremonies. When we find out our clients have hired Cindy as their Officiant, we breath a sigh of relief, for we know the ceremony will be flawless. From the pre-ceremony gathering of guests, the exchanging of vows and finally the celebratory hugs after, Cindy is consistently pleasant and professional. We highly recommend Cindy as an Officiant to anyone looking for a personalized and touching wedding ceremony. Sue, Alan and Staff Moondance Productions

Cindy from At Last! Is an amazing wedding officiant that will make your ceremony unforgettable! I love her personality and she puts 110% into each and every wedding customizing it to your unique story. I highly recommend that you book her quickly- she is a busy lady! Lynda Williams Formal Hair Design

846 Curtis Corner Road, Wakefield, RI 02879   See On Map