846 Curtis Corner Road, Wakefield, RI 02879 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant

Connecting with couples and weaving in their stories is what I love to do to make their wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, or baby blessings unique! Visit my website to learn more: www.atlast.vpweb.com or call me at 401-301-8926

Follow At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant on

At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant 5
At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant 6

Kaitlin · Married on 09/14/2019

Cindy zito is the best

Cindy was an absolute delight to work with, and our ceremony was perfect! She worked with us to incorporate personal reflections into the ceremony (because we were too nervous to speak our own vows) and was on top of all the details so we didn’t have to worry about anything. I also learned after that she even did some breathing exercises with my nervous husband before the ceremony. I had guests tell me after how great they thought she was. Highly, highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Holly Huffine · Married on 09/07/2019

Very highly recommended

My husband and I would highly recommend Cindy as a wedding officiant. She was extremely professional, put us at ease for the details of the ceremony, and made the ceremony flow in the most amazing, funny, and sincere way. She was the one that was always following up with us, making sure we were timely and on the right track, while I was the one doing that with every other person and vendors. It was great piece of mind knowing she was responsible and had the most important part of the day under control. We received SO many compliments from our guests, everyone asking who she was, where we found her, singing her praise. Thank you Cindy, you were truly one of the best parts of our day!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/01/2019

The perfect ceremony

Cindy created the most perfect ceremony that was so personal and everything we could have ever wanted. She was so sweet and made the process no stress from the beginning. She showed up early the day of and took care of making sure the license was signed and made sure all the details were in order. The ceremony was so beautiful and went seamlessly because of her. She even knew all the little details to be able to get the best photos (including jumping aside right before our first kiss so she wouldn’t be in the background!) Cindy submitted our license so quickly that we actually had it mailed to our address across the county and was there within a week of our wedding! Thank you Cindy, you were incredible.

Sent on 09/20/2019

At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, MA, RI

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant 1
    Winter Discounts on officiant services. Or
    Please mention this when you fill in the form that you will find on my website. Dates available include January 2, 2015- February 7, 2015 Original prices range from $175 and up!
  • At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant 2
    1 Free Officiant service (RI Same-Sex Couple) & 10% off!
    Once same-sex marriage is legal in RI, I will be providing a free officiant service to the first couple who contacts me. All other same-sex couples will receive 10% off through December 2013!

• Gilded Media
    Gilded Media Wedding Videographers

Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

• Laurel Lane Country Club
    Laurel Lane Country Club Country Club Weddings

We've been fortunate to work with At Last! Cindy Zito is very professional and at the top of our list to refer to bridal parties. We always look forward to working with her.

• PartyGirl