Nearby Vendors to Consider

About At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant

Personalized ceremonies for your wedding day, vow renewal, or baby blessing!

Connecting with couples and weaving in their stories is what I love to do to make their wedding ceremonies, vow renewals, or baby blessings unique! Visit my website to learn more: www.atlast.vpweb.com or call me at 401-301-8926

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (6)
Rehearsal (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Licensed (1)

Cindy was the absolute best choice we could have made. The process was so simple, she was so accommodating and helpful all the way through. And the wedding ceremony was absolutely perfect. If you want to insure your weddings success I wouldn’t recommend anyone else. Thank you Cindy!

Photo of At last! - Cindy Zito Officiant in Wakefield, RI
Profile Picture Ryan , 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy is amazing! She officiated our 10/7/17 wedding and we couldn’t have asked for someone better. Any questions we had were answered within hours and she kept us on track with our ceremony throughout the entire planning process. During our wedding planning it was easy to see how organized and experienced Cindy is. The day of the wedding Cindy was just as organized, she also made us feel at ease and helped to calm our nerves. Thanks again for everything, Cindy!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy saved my wedding! My friend was going to be the officiant and unfortunately cancelled 5 days before my wedding. Cindy jumped into action and sent me sample ceremonies before we even hired her because she want to make sure I had options for our day regardless of who performed the wedding. I'm so very lucky that Cindy was available. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and the day could not have been more perfect. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/30/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1487601153 4334dab90ba2fdf8 13512201 986621594770395 6812026296027808808 n

Winter Discounts on officiant services. Or

$175.00 Value | Promo Code: Winter
Please mention this when you fill in the form that you will find on my website. Dates available include January 2, 2015- February 7, 2015 Original prices range from $175 and up!
#WW8562df335a73f2ed
1487601153 4334dab90ba2fdf8 13512201 986621594770395 6812026296027808808 n

1 Free Officiant service (RI Same-Sex Couple) & 10% off!

$300.00 Value | Promo Code: online
Once same-sex marriage is legal in RI, I will be providing a free officiant service to the first couple who contacts me. All other same-sex couples will receive 10% off through December 2013!
#WWe4fe54d5b78fa8a6

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We've been fortunate to work with At Last! Cindy Zito is very professional and at the top of our list to refer to bridal parties. We always look forward to working with her.

Amazing, caring, professional.

We have worked together with Cindy for many wedding ceremonies. When we find out our clients have hired Cindy as their Officiant, we breath a sigh of relief, for we know the ceremony will be flawless. From the pre-ceremony gathering of guests, the exchanging of vows and finally the celebratory hugs after, Cindy is consistently pleasant and professional. We highly recommend Cindy as an Officiant to anyone looking for a personalized and touching wedding ceremony. Sue, Alan and Staff Moondance Productions

Cindy from At Last! Is an amazing wedding officiant that will make your ceremony unforgettable! I love her personality and she puts 110% into each and every wedding customizing it to your unique story. I highly recommend that you book her quickly- she is a busy lady! Lynda Williams Formal Hair Design

Events