Charlestown, RI 02813 Map · Phone number

About Caster Creations

Fresh. Contemporary. Documentary.
Donna is a Rhode Island based photographer specializing in photojournalistic wedding and portrait photography. With her personal approach to each wedding, she captures the energy and emotion, the true spirit of the day. She strives to create images that will take your breath away, make you smile, laugh and re-live your wedding day - all while taking the time and care to get to know you. An artist above all else, Donna loves what she does and is thankful to be able to do it for a living.

Mills056
Brandy036
Detail007
Prep051
Mills056
Brandy036

14 Reviews for Caster Creations

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2011

Donna was amazing. She was able to capture the wedding with ease and she seemed like a family member during the whole experience. I needed someone who I was going to be comfortable with and I found it in Donna! My entire family fell in love with Donna! The pictures are gorgeous and I couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Emily · Married on 10/10/2009

Donna is truly a talented photographer. She was very easy to work with and always quick to respond to our questions. We met with many photographers before deciding to choose Caster Creations. Of all the photographers, she was the most enthusiastic, and we instantly fell in love with her sample albums.

Our wedding day ran smoothly, much thanks to Donna, and all of the pictures were amazing. She really listened to our input and her creativity produced beautiful photos. The photo albums she put together far exceeded our expectations. She captured breath taking photos and turned our wedding album into our story.

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and would highly recommend Caster Creations as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/16/2010

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2009

Donna did an amazing job at our wedding. The pictures were what every bride dreams that they could be. We only met with her once to setup everything. All other details were promptly through email. It was like I had my best friend taking my picture the whole day. She had a trainee (Erin) with her who was just as personable and accommodating. We will definitely use Donna in the future for any family photos etc. Thanks!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Caster Creations FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• PartyGirl
    PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

• Professional Makeup Artist | Susan A Davis
    Professional Makeup Artist | Susan A Davis Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent photographer! I have worked with her closely at numerous events!

• Lynda Williams Beauty
    Lynda Williams Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely love Donna Caster and her amazing photography style. I highly recommend Donna without hesitation.

• Charlestown, 02813 See on map