1058 Forest Rd, Warsaw, VA 22572 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date

About Ashley Peterson Photography

A tidewater local, Ashley Peterson is a Wedding and Portrait photographer familiar with the rich history and rare beauty that Eastern Virginia boasts. You can trust that your wedding images will reflect all of the beauty that is unique to your love story along with the deep roots of heritage that run through the state's coastline.

Ashley Peterson Photography has been in business for 4 years and will have 30 weddings under her belt by the end of the 2014 wedding season. Catering to the "local" bride, you are garunteed that hometown service whether you call the area home or not. "Establishing a relationship with my brides is a huge priority for me." "I want them to feel that I am another girlfriend hanging out with them on their wedding day instead of a hired stranger learking with a camera."

Follow Ashley Peterson Photography on

Ashley Peterson Photography 4
Ashley Peterson Photography 5
Ashley Peterson Photography 6

Christa · Married on 05/19/2018

Ashley is AMAZING. I originally came across her work when I was venue-hunting. She shot a beautiful wedding that I found on a blog, so I emailed her to ask if she could tell me where the venue was. She was incredibly sweet, provided a lot of helpful information and I was so thankful that she took time out of her day to help me out. I knew from that moment that I had to have her at my wedding. Ashley took our engagement photos, which was our first time in front of a professional camera. She was super laid back and her talent and creativity showed when she was able to quickly find unique photo opportunities at the venue. Most importantly, she made us feel comfortable and kept us laughing! The same was true on our wedding day. It rained and poured all morning but she didn't let that get in the way. She found alternative places to take pictures and when the rain finally stopped later in the evening, she brought us back outside to shoot some more. She was patient with the group but made sure to manage time and catch all of the family and friend photos I asked for. I still go back and look at our wedding pictures on a weekly basis and fall in love with our pictures every single time. Ashley, we appreciate you more than you'll ever know!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Ashley Peterson Photography 7
    Ashley Peterson Photography 8

Marianne · Married on 10/27/2017

We are so glad we chose Ashley as our wedding photographer. We did an engagement session with her first and really appreciated the opportunity to get to know her and become more comfortable in front of the camera. The day of our wedding she did a wonderful job of capturing the big moments and the little details. She was so great to work with. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/14/2017

What can I say about Ashley...she is truly phenomenal. Not only as a photographer, but as a professional vendor to work with leading up to and on your wedding day. Ashley did our engagement photos on a 20 degree day in February at 6 am. While the weather made it not the most comfortable for taking outdoor pictures, she made it a fun and easy experience for two people that had never had professional pictures taken before. Our photos turned out amazing.

Ashley was also our photographer on the day of our wedding. She showed up almost an hour early in order to get extra pictures of us getting ready and truly took on more of a coordinator role than her job description requires. She is able to deliver truly flawless and beautiful pictures in stressful environments and under non-ideal environments, and always acts professional and poised. Working with Ashley was a great experience and would definitely recommend her to any future brides!!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Ashley Peterson Photography 9
    Ashley Peterson Photography 10
    Ashley Peterson Photography 11
    Ashley Peterson Photography 12

Ashley Peterson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance