Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Limefish Studio

Hello! I take great pride in my wide assortment of photography offerings and am fortunate to have training in a wide variety of mediums and feel they collectively speak to my artistic style. I offer photography sessions ranging from engagements, weddings, maternity, newborns, family, seniors, birthday parties, and more!

My fine arts background offers an appreciation for colors, composition and overall aesthetic value. My graphic design studies have provided the technical support for post-processing photos, and my roles in communications and marketing have sharpened my ability to visually capture a story though photos. I have received photography training from Longwood University, Boston University, and several independent workshops. Overall, I strive for unique, high-quality and artistic photos. I know the importance of capturing the details, personal momentos, the grand overall picture, along with all the precious in-between moments that  unfold unexpectantly.

I married the ridiculously cute and ever-so-sweet Army guy I met in a pub one Valentine’s weekend and can’t imagine life without him! He’s been such amazing supporter and motivator for my business and I can honestly say, I wouldn’t be where I am if it weren’t for him. And, I need to say a giant thank you since he gifted me my first ‘super nice’ camera! I don’t think he realized the monster he’d be creating.

We welcomed our beautiful daughter, Charlotte Marie, into the world on St. Patrick’s Day 2015 and my life has been forever changed in the best way possible! I’m loving every minute of mommy-life and feel so blessed that I’m able to spend most days home watching her grow (way too quickly!).

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)

If I could put 1,000 stars, I would! Danielle, at Limefish Studio, took our engagement photos in La Jolla, CA this fall and they are nothing short of A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! I can't even choose which ones are my favorite to feature in this review, there are so many fabulous shots. Danielle truly captured the beach-y, soft vibe, and glow I wanted (and LOVE) in these photos. Before the session, Danielle communicated every detail with us to be sure we had the location that was perfect and all of our options mapped out for variety. During the session, I was overly impressed with her ability suggest a variety of poses and to help us feel natural and relaxed during the shots. The whole engagement session felt care-free, fun, and just "us." The photos still take my breath away and look like they are straight out of a magazine. I am so grateful to have these gorgeous photos that capture our love so beautifully.

Profile Picture Adrianne, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle is not only an amazingly talented photographer, but she is kind and friendly and truly made my husband and I feel at ease in front of the camera. Danielle and LImefish Studios were recommended to me by a friend, and after I saw their gorgeous engagement photos I knew we were so lucky to be working with Danielle too. With our wedding package, a complimentary engagement shoot was included which was amazing. Danielle traveled to DC in the beginning of March and even though it was freezing that day she was so bubbly, professional, and patient with us. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and made it almost impossible for us to choose a favorite to use for our save the date! Leading up to our wedding day, her organization and timeline was so valuable, it helped keep all out vendors and bridal party on the same schedule. She kept the day running smoothly and was amazing at finding beautiful spots for our first look, bridal party photos, and portraits even though she'd never worked at our venue before. Danielle was truly a joy to work with and I couldn't have imagined this experience without her. She is so unbelievably talented and we look forward to keeping in touch and continuing to work with her in years to come!

Profile Picture Maggie, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Danielle, the owner of LimeFish Studio, was phenomenal and an absolute joy to have as our wedding photographer. We used her for both our engagement photos and day of wedding photos. My wife had very high expectations and Danielle far exceeded those expectations, something I didn't think was possible. She was incredibly easy to work with, very responsive to emails, willing to chat over the phone and often provided helpful tips/recommendations on the wedding day timeline and insights from her past wedding experiences. As a groom, ensuring your wife gets a great photographer is stressful. My wife had an instant connection with Danielle after the first call and actually thanked me for such an amazing recommendation. In addition to the photography, Danielle designed a map of the town we were married in to use in our wedding invitations and hand painted a signature cocktail sign for our reception. She went above and beyond for us and is truly an amazing talent. After seeing our amazing engagement photos, several of my friends asked who we used and are now using Danielle for their wedding photography and family portraits. I would recommend Danielle to anyone and plan on using her in the future!

Profile Picture Erik, 9/30/17, 1 Review