Ruther Glen, VA 22546 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Laura Gordon Photography

Fine Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

To view my full portfolio and website, please visit www.lauragordonphotography.com

I try and understand each and every client, their personality, their passion, their relationship. To have a good photograph is something that captures their spirit, their essence, who they are. It's them in their truest form. The perfect photograph is the imperfect one. It's real life. Those are the photos that will bring us back to a time that we cherish and hold on to with an unexplainable obsession. It's those times that put a smile on my face and a warmth in my soul when I am able to create that for my clients. It's those times that make me fall in love with what I do and the perfectly imperfect all over again.

Serving VA DC MD | available for travel worldwide

Follow Laura Gordon Photography on

first dance song charlottesville va wedding photog
laura gordon photography charlottesville richmond
classic italian wedding navy blue ralph lauren sui
Laura Gordon Photography
long sleeve wedding gown navy suit
Laura Gordon Photography
italian handmade paper calligraphy invitation suit
Laura Gordon Photography
natural wedding decor wooden farm table rustic ide
Laura Gordon Photography
laura gordon fine art wedding photographer
Laura Gordon Photography
laura gordon rome italy wedding
Laura Gordon Photography
simple bout ideas classic wedding portraits
Laura Gordon Photography
rome italy borgo di tragliata destination weddin
Laura Gordon Photography
french chateau paris france wedding photographer
Laura Gordon Photography
provence intimate wedding french chateau
websiteupdatemarch1700
Laura Gordon Photography
classic antique vintage wedding getaway car
Laura Gordon Photography
nyc new york film wedding photograpeher natural
Laura Gordon Photography
bridal details timeless wedding portraits
Laura Gordon Photography
romantic must have wedding portraits
Laura Gordon Photography
candlelit ceremony diy wedding program idea
Laura Gordon Photography
pippin hill vineyard farm charlottesville va vir
first dance song charlottesville va wedding photog

Laura Gordon Photography 6
Laura Gordon Photography 7

Kaitlyn M Triebl · Married on 06/16/2018

Fantastic Photos

Laura is AMAZING! She takes traditional wedding photos and truly makes them artistic. We originally signed on with Laura for several services - engagement, boudoir, and wedding day shoots. The photos for all of these turned out beautifully. What we really loved about Laura is how direct she is regarding poses to make sure we looked natural and flattering. This was extremely important to my husband and I since we both tend to pose awkwardly when we know a camera is looking at us. The two of us wound up legitimately bonding with Laura so well that we decided to meet up with her in Europe to arrange a honeymoon shoot. The photos are incredible and truly a perfect way to capture such a wonder time in our lives.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Laura Gordon Photography 12
    Laura Gordon Photography 13
    Laura Gordon Photography 14

Molly · Married on 09/19/2015

It is SO important to connect with your wedding vendors, especially your photographer. She or he will be with you for a huge portion of the day, so hiring someone who works well with you as an individual is really crucial.

I followed Laura's work for a while, and knew her beautiful work was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. What I didn't know was how much I would absolutely just love HER! Laura is such a wonderful human being who is genuinely interested in understanding you and your vision. She did her best to make sure I was comfortable when shooting and had such attention to detail. If I had a hair out of place, she'd fix it. Couldn't bustle my dress? She's got it. Carpet looked weird in my getting ready room? She's moved it. Laura was on it, and being quite a perfectionist myself, that's something I really appreciated.

I am so glad we chose to use Laura for our wedding day. Beautiful photos and a wonderful person. What more could you want? :)

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/06/2014

Laura photographed our wedding December 6th, 2014 at Old Wide Awake Plantation in South Carolina. We looked at a bunch of local photographers and their images were so saturated or posed and simply not our style. We wanted something romantic, soft and natural. It was by searching through one of the major wedding blogs that we found Laura. Her style of photography is so unique, so beautiful and soft.
    And I have to say, she exceeded our expectations a million times over. She is sweet and fun, makes you feel comfortable, has lots of ideas, and an incredible eye for composition and eye-catching photographs. We just received our wedding photos (super fast!!) and they are out of this world. We haven't been able to stop staring at them for days. We were laughing and crying and oohing and aahing for hours on end. She pays such attention to detail and somehow she's everywhere without you knowing it. I still can't believe some of the angles and moments she captured. There's gorgeous photographs of intricate decorations (when did she have time to shoot all of that??) and shots of the light playing on the spanish moss. She caught and captured private loving glances exchanged between myself and my new husband and so many happy tears and laughter amongst us and our guests. And all of those moments captured in her own unique, romantic style. We are truly blown away. Laura is hands down one of the best photographers out there and I feel like she is barely getting started. It won't be long before she's so heavily sought after it'll be hard to secure her. You will not regret going with Laura - she'll be one of the best decisions you make.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Laura Gordon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 7,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,450.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Laura Gordon Photography 1
    10% off Custom Designed Wedding Albums
    Mention that you found Laura Gordon Photography on Wedding Wire and receive 10% off custom designed albums when combined with and wedding coverage or collection!

• Ruther Glen, 22546 See on map