611 South Jefferson Street, Roanoke, VA 24011 Map · Phone number

About Bella Boudoir

Bella Boudoir believes that every woman is uniquely beautiful. We capture sexy, flattering portraits for women of all ages and body types, and cater to your definition of "sexy" for results you will not only be comfortable with, but LOVE. While some may seek to do this to create a personal, romantic gift for their significant other, it is meant to encourage and empower you.

Prior to any shooting, we will meet for a personal consultation and design your session. Once your session is booked, you will receive our information packet, which contains details on what to expect and how to prepare for your session.

We look forward to making this a luxurious and memorable experience for you!

Marissa

valentinemarathon2015
bellac 5949

2 Reviews for Bella Boudoir

Dana · Married on 12/31/2016

Marissa at Bella Boudoir made me feel comfortable -- and, most importantly, beautiful! I scheduled a boudoir shoot as a wedding present for my fiance, and it's one of the most memorable experiences I've ever had. Marissa ensured I was well taken care of. The makeup and hair artists made me feel flawless, and were so kind and encouraging. Marissa made me feel confident at ever turn during our shoot by helping me pose, cheering me on, and providing guidance on outfits and accessories. In the weeks leading up to the shoot, Marissa made me feel special by responding to all my messages and sending me personal reminder notes. I HIGHLY recommend Bella Boudoir as a gift to your lover OR to yourself. I will cherish the images, books, and app Marissa provided -- a gentle reminder that we're all beautiful.

Sent on 08/29/2016
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 07/24/2011

I can't say enough about what a gifted photographer Marissa is. I have worked with her on several occasions in the past, and my boudoir photographs are some of my favorites. They turned out more beautifully than I could have ever imagined-- I very proudly gave them to my husband for his 40th birthday and he was over the moon. After our planning session Marissa understood that I wanted my photos to be light and whimsical-- she produced a set of photos in which I looked like the happiest, sexiest, most vibrant version of myself. One would think it would be intimidating to be photographed with very little (if anything) on, but she makes it an enjoyable glamorous, and comfortable experience. The whole process with hair, makeup, lingerie and working with Marissa was such a confidence booster. When it came time to select a set of photos it was nearly impossible to pick the best ones! Have some boudoir photos taken with Marissa-- you simply won't regret it. -Holly N.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Bella Boudoir FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Albums, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 611 South Jefferson Street Roanoke, 24011 See on map