Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

Ashley Eubanks Photography 3
Ashley Eubanks Photography 4
  • Kirsty

Kirsty · Married on 03/18/2018

Seriously, book Ashley as your wedding photographer, you won’t regret it! Ashley was our dream photographer, I’m so glad I found her. We had a tight budget to work with and Ashley was very accommodating. We did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos with her and the quality blew us away. I’m so glad we did an engagement shoot with her, she really helped us get a feeling for how to pose and look our best. I had a specific place in mind for the shoot that she had never been to before and was more than happy to try it out! The engagement photos turned out so beautiful, she does a wonderful job of setting the tone in the photos without going too overboard. That’s what I liked about Ashley’s style, it’s about the love and the couple and not overly styled poses and filters. My groom and I are a little awkward at posing and were very nervous but Ashley made us feel so comfortable and never took anything too seriously. On the wedding day, Ashley and her second shooter came earlier than expected to scope the venue out, which I really appreciated. We had a lot of fun at the venue and she remembered every photo I had placed on the inspiration board and we gave each one a try! She is very open to trying new things, but also knows her stuff. As soon as someone does a strange face or moves out of the best lighting, she lets you know. I loved how excited Ashley was the whole time and she posted some sneak peeks on Instagram the next day, which only made it harder to wait for the editing process! I had such a hard time choosing which photos to share on Facebook since I loved every single one, she did a breathtaking job and I will cherish these photos for a lifetime. I can’t recommend her enough for your special day.

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Ashley Eubanks Photography 5
    Ashley Eubanks Photography 6
    Ashley Eubanks Photography 7
    Ashley Eubanks Photography 8

Sabina · Married on 12/11/2016

Let me just say, if you want quality, affordable, beautiful pictures of you and your loved ones, Ashley's work is exactly what you are looking for. Her level of professionalism is untouched, as well as her awesome personality. She makes being in front of the camera feel easy and less awkward than you'd imagine it would be. She and her 2nd shooter photographed my wedding and the sneak peeks I've seen so far have been nothing but stunning. I'm so happy I chose her for my engagement pictures as well. She listened to my ideas and viewed my inspiration pictures with an open mind, giving me exactly what my husband and I wanted. Honestly, her rate is so affordable, but I would have paid 3x it if it meant getting to work with her. It was worth every penny. Ashley is fun, talented, and inspired. I would 10/10 recommend her to anyone looking for magazine worthy photographs of their lives. :)

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Chase & Kacie's Wedding

Kacie · Married on 04/19/2015

Ashley is an amazing photographer that can take simple moments and make them into breathtaking images. Our wedding photos are better than we could have imagined. She is truly the best at what she does.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Ashley Eubanks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• blush 'n bangs
    blush 'n bangs Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have worked with Ashley on several occasions and everything from communication to execution has always been amazing. We can't recommend Ashley enough. Can't wait for future projects with Ashley Eubanks Photography!