Warrenton, VA 20188 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About Ashlee Virginia Events

I LOVE CREATING EXPERIENCES, whether it be a private dinner for 12, a wedding for 200, or a reception for a large corporation. I am passionate about bringing my clients vision to life. My mission as an Event Designer is to provide an unparalleled planning experience that allows you to be fully engaged in your celebration.

I LIVE AND BREATHE THE HUNT COUNTRY LIFESTYLE. My husband, Brennan, and I live on a small farm with our two dogs, two donkeys, and retired show horse. When I'm not working an event, you can find me on the tractor mowing one of the pastures or in town at the local feed store picking up farm supplies. I'm passionate about southern hospitality and love hosting our friends and family for Sunday suppers and pretty much any excuse we can think of to have a party!

Follow Ashlee Virginia Events on

freed8141036
freed8141085

39 Reviews for Ashlee Virginia Events

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

I feel so cliche writing this, but I don't know how brides do it without a planner. We hired AVE for month of planning and wish we would've had her onboard since the beginning! With all the other stresses leading up to a wedding I was so relieved to not have to deal with all the coordination that Ashlee and team handled. Early on she pointed out items that were overlooked and suggested the easiest way to handle them. She even provided two vendors I ended up using for printing and calligraphy that saved costs and produced beautiful results. I cannot stress enough how much the coordination a month out from a wedding can be underestimated. Ashlee took care of EVERYTHING. Our wedding day went absolutely perfect and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. Her team defined the timeline and ensured all necessary parties obtained a copy and that everyone stayed on schedule the day of. You have no idea how many details go into this day and in order to enjoy it you NEED a planner and it needs to be AVE!!!

Daisy · Married on 07/09/2016

We cannot praise Ashlee and her team enough! We utilized the month of coordination package and once Ashlee came on board, all the pressure was lifted from my shoulders and we wished we'd utilized her planning for the whole thing! She is the perfect blend of professional and fun/friendly, and from our very first conversation I felt she got our vision and was ready to help it come alive and even enhance it based on her vast skills as a planner, decorating, coordinator, and just general life-saver. I am a bit of a micro-manager, but she so quickly made me trust her that letting go and passing things off to her was so liberating because I knew she'd do it all better than I could! She allowed me, my husband, and our parents to truly enjoy the day as she artfully handled all the details and snags that are bound to happen at any wedding. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a planner.

Major strengths: Great vision, original but still classic style, diplomatic when dealing with vendors, detail-oriented, thoughtful and considerate (she thinks of things you need before you even know you need them), just plain fun to work with.

Kirby · Married on 04/30/2016

Ashlee is simply the best in the business and you must hire her!

We met Ashlee at my friend's wedding that she had planned and was coordinating that night. I knew she was the real deal when I watched her effortlessly "fix" a situation gone wrong when the guest book went missing at the start of the reception. Ashlee and her team were quick to find a really great alternative and put it into action without even bothering the bride and groom so they could enjoy their night. It was honestly a really cute idea as well that they thought of on a whim.

When I got engaged shortly thereafter, we hired Ashlee to help plan and coordinate. Ashlee suggested the best vendors for us, dealt with all the back and forth on the contracts and quotes and had fabulous suggestions for us regarding the timeline, decor and overall flow of our wedding. She is super organized, professional and lovely to work with.

Our ceremony and reception were absolutely seamless. Ashlee did such a great job keeping things flowing along and we honestly did not have to deal with anything stressful at all. She handled everything for us. I remember asking her at one point if we were running behind schedule on pictures (I'm sort of a control freak) and she just calmly let me know that we were doing just fine. She wouldn't even give me a chance to worry about a thing and I knew in that moment she had it all under control. I also remember seeing Ashlee tying my dad's bow tie for him before the ceremony. It was a gift from me and I really wanted him to wear it but he wasn't able to because he had no idea how to tie it. She just jumped right in there and took care of it without anyone asking! :) Another major plus....coming back to the venue the next morning and having your entire car already packed up with all the decor, gifts, etc. You'd be surprised how tired you are the next day so that was amazing!

Thank you, Ashlee! Because of you, we were able to relax and celebrate all day!

Ashlee Virginia Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Warrenton, VA See on map
    7037275274 (Other Phone Number)