P.O. Box 17674, Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $350

About Asheville Wedding Celebrations!

Congratulations on your wedding! My name is Reverend Susie!

I believe that your ceremony is, and should be about your love for each other, the sweetness of the moment, and how you express and share that moment with your friends and loved ones.

My positive energy and gentle spirit make for a warm, relaxed atmosphere and a heartfelt ceremony just for you....

Follow Asheville Wedding Celebrations! on

tiffany and brad laughing
bouquet
fontaine 53 of 163
Asheville Wedding Celebrations!

48 Reviews for Asheville Wedding Celebrations!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Susie was truly amazing. I couldn't have asked for someone better to officiate our wedding. She was patient, kind, and willing to help out in anyway she could. She knows the area very well and helped us tramendously in finding the perfect wedding venue, and also worked very hard getting the one we wanted. She was very flexible and understanding of what we wanted and was always there to meet/speak with us when ever we needed. I would recommend her to everyone! She really helped make our special day perfect! :)

Sent on 04/26/2017

Stacey · Married on 04/22/2017

Where do I start with how wonderful Susie was?! We had contacted several other vendors but after just talking to Susie on the phone, we knew we had found the perfect officiant for our small intimate wedding! After talking to her, she sent us several options for our ceremony that were perfect for us. She even met us at the vineyard where we were to get married before hand to go over everything with our children. She also booked us with an amazing violinist! On our big day, Susie could not have been more compassionate, caring, and amazing. She was a perfect fit. All our guest commented on how amazing she was and thought we had know her for a while because we were so comfortable. She even stayed around after to mingle with our friends and family. Susie is truly a special woman and we could not say enough great things about her. We would highly recommend her for anyone's wedding! Thank you, Stacey and Ellen

Sent on 06/29/2017

Shellie · Married on 04/10/2017

Reverend Susie was amazing and made our day very special! This was a last minute elopement but you would had thought she knew us for years! She was very helpful with making our ceremony specific to us by giving us ideas for wording of the ceremony. She stay for pictures and again was amazing! I would highly recommend Reverend Susie for you special day!! Thank you!

Greg and Shellie Coleman

Sent on 04/10/2017

• Majors Estate Lodging and Event Venue
    Majors Estate Lodging and Event Venue Banquet Halls

As an Events Manager and Officiant I am delight to be in partnership with my new friend Susie Green. I have complete confidence in her professionalism and integrity not to mention she is just a delight. I look forward to referring her services as the Events Manager of Majors Estate as well as referring her through Destination Elopements WNC. Lastly, as a potential client you can trust that Susie will assist you in planning the perfect ceremony.

• Mike Rice Photography
    Mike Rice Photography Wedding Photographers

Susie and Asheville Wedding Celebrations are extremely professional, kind, and organized. She takes the stress out of the wedding day and allows the couples to enjoy their special time, that much more. I highly recommend Susie to officiate your wedding!

• P.O. Box 17674 Asheville, 28816 See on map