Artistry by Jenny Lucia

Vallejo, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Artistry by Jenny Lucia provides wedding and special event makeup around the Bay Area, including Napa and Sonoma. Owner Jenny has years of experience in the beauty industry, and loves aiding her clients in looking and feeling their best on their big day. She will work closely with you, and use your personal aesthetic as her inspiration, to help you stand at the altar with confidence. Follow my Instagram to view more pictures: @jennylucia.makeup

NO HAIR SERVICES --

While based in Bay Area, Artistry by Jenny Lucia works on location, and will travel to her client’s venues, hotels, or homes throughout Northern California. Jenny provide consultations and prenuptial makeup trials, where you can discuss your wedding theme, favorite styles, and preferences. Couples, along with their parents and wedding party, can receive a full face of makeup, with false lashes for an extra touch. From natural minimalist looks, to bold and dramatic colors, Jenny will strive to give you services to match your romantic vision.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Victoria C. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Jenny is amazing!

So skilled and so professional! I can be a little picky and she always took her time with hearing me and executing my vision. I’ve recommended her to so many people because I trust her professionalism fully. Such a talent!
    Brittany W. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Jenny is a makeup QUEEN!

I had my engagement photos rescheduled last minute, leaving me without a makeup artist. I found Jenny and she was able to squeeze me in the next day. She listened to what I wanted, asked questions about my skin, and made me feel so comfortable! I left looking and feeling beautiful! 1000/10 Would highly recommend.
    Mrs. Z. Married on 05/05/2022

Worth every penny

My experience with Jenny has been amazing. She is extremely patient, professional, and her personality is everything! She truly cares about her clients and her presentation for her clients. I don’t ever feel like I am being robbed for my buck when I see her for my makeup 💄.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pinole, CA Vallejo, CA, 94547
Location of (Artistry by Jenny Lucia)
San Francisco, CA San Francisco, CA, 94016