Vallejo, California, Vallejo, CA 94591 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Artistry by Jenny Lucia

Artistry by Jenny Lucia provides wedding and special event makeup from her location in Vallejo, California. Owner Jenny has years of experience in the beauty industry, and loves aiding her clients in looking and feeling their best on their big day. She will work closely with you, and use your personal aesthetic as her inspiration, to help you stand at the altar with confidence.

While based in Vallejo, Artistry by Jenny Lucia works on location, and will travel to her client’s venues, hotels, or homes throughout Northern California. Jenny and her team provide consultations and prenuptial makeup trials, where you can discuss your wedding theme, favorite styles, and preferences. Couples, along with their parents and wedding party, can receive a full face of makeup, with false lashes for an extra touch. From natural minimalist looks, to bold and dramatic colors, Jenny will strive to give you services to match your romantic vision.

Follow Artistry by Jenny Lucia on

10 Reviews for Artistry by Jenny Lucia

• Adriana

Adriana M. · Married on 03/11/2021

Highly Recommend Jenny!

Jenny did my make up for my wedding day and I was so impressed with her professionalism, her talent and patience! She made me feel comfortable and confident on my wedding day which every bride needs. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2021
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 12/20/2020

Jenny is hands down the BEST makeup artist to have do your makeup!!!!

We started with a makeup trial a few months before my wedding, she took what inspo pictures I wanted and asked questions throughout the whole trial. Jenny listened to anything specific I wanted and even tried different looks making me fall in love with each new thing she did! Even during the complications of me changing my venue (6 times) during this pandemic she was still so sweet and understanding, willing to go anywhere we planned. On the wedding day she was so sweet and friendly, kept me from being overly nervous. The wedding day makeup was beautiful and stayed put throughout the whole day, by the time I got to our after party at the hotel I still looked dewy and beautiful I ended up keeping the makeup on. (Second picture shown) If you are looking for a great makeup artist I highly recommend Jenny!!!

Sent on 01/02/2021

Artistry by Jenny Lucia FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Vallejo, California Vallejo, CA, 94591 See on map
    Location of (Artistry by Jenny Lucia)