Devotion Studio

Sebastopol, CA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Sebastopol, California, Devotion Studio is a wedding beauty salon specializing in on-site services. We will come to you to help make your special morning perfectly easy and beautiful. Our team of hand-picked hair and makeup experts will go above and beyond to capture the look you want for the big day. We understand that planning your wedding takes time and effort; our goal is to help you streamline the process through personalized services and attentive assistance.

Now expanding to Shasta County! Inquire today!

Devotion Studio works throughout California and will travel to destinations throughout the United States and beyond if requested. We work with you from the hair and makeup preview all the way through to day-of applications on-site at the wedding venue. Our group services are ideal for you and your bridal party — this pre-event appointment allows you to choose from any hair and makeup style, as a bonus our makeup services include artificial lashes at no extra cost.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Massages

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Caitlyn
    Caitlyn D. Married on 10/29/2022

Amazing and Flawless

The Devotion team did an amazing job making my look on my wedding day exactly what I had wanted even when I changed it last minute. They offer a trial on hair and makeup and are flexible with scheduling. I had really loved my look during my trial but had decided to do my own makeup to help keep myself calm while getting ready and Kristen was really understanding and helpful when I decided like a week before my wedding to change how I wanted to wear my hair!
  • Lexy
    Lexy Married on 10/08/2022

Glamour and elegance!

I am so, so happy I found Devotion Studio on WeddingWire! Kirsten was so great at communication, both in terms of being quick with responses and making sure that she knew exactly what I wanted. She was also awesome about being flexible and making sure we found a way to make the trial run work after I got sick and had to reschedule with less than three weeks before the wedding. Adeline was the artist who took care of me and my party, and she was amazing! I had a very specific vision for how I wanted my hair (somewhere between a bouffant and a beehive), and she gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. I was not wearing a veil or any sort of headpiece, so my hairstyle was important because it would be fully exposed, and Adeline completely nailed it. Multiple guests told me I looked like a 1960's movie star, which is precisely the vibe I was going for, and I cannot thank Adeline enough for making it happen! She also did an awesome job with my make-up, for which I had a less specific vision - I basically told her that I wanted to look like a more glamorous version of my regular self, and she perfectly highlighted my features without rendering me unrecognizable. My bridesmaids were also all extremely pleased with how well Adeline listened to them and helped them decide exactly what they wanted, before she proceeded to execute their looks flawlessly. We all felt fabulous and it comes through in the photos! Adeline is a true artist and simply a delight to work with. My big tip, if you are on the fence about doing a trial: it is definitely worth it! Everything came together so easily during the trial that I started thinking it may have been a waste of time and money, but my updo started coming undone on the car ride home, and then I was so grateful that we had practiced, so that I could let Adeline know that we needed to pin it in tighter for the real thing. She did pin it tighter on the actual wedding day, and it held together so well that I was able to keep wearing the updo for the next three days! Thank you, Adeline and Devotion Studio!
  • illustration stars

Team

Kirsten
Kirsten
Owner/Operator/Artist

I dove into special event styling around 2010.
Hair styling has always been my specialty from a young age. Working with several talented makeup artists I naturally grew a love for makeup artistry as well.

As the styles have changed over the years I continue to learn and grow as an artist. Keeping up with the trends and skills is always at the top of my list. I am constantly working on my skills and found a love for teaching.

I now have a team of artists who are all very talented and versatile! We love what we do and that is making you feel and look your best. We pay attention to detail in all aspects from timing and scheduling to executing the look.

We have the experience to comfortably get you from the planning stage to walking down the aisle with ease and confidence.

Shalice
Shalice
Makeup artist

Licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist. Born and raised in Sonoma County with 20 years experience in the Beauty Industry. My passion is Makeup and I am a lover of art, music, nature and people. I aspire to provide an experience of kindness and expertise with a little bit of fun mixed in. My goal is that every person who sits in my chair feels heard and leaves looking and feeling their best selves.

Serving Shasta County now as well!

Jen
Jen
Makeup artist

My name is Jen, and I've been an artist all my life. Raised in Sebastopol, my creativity was encouraged and evolved from drawing and sculpting faces for fun to painting faces with cosmetics for life. I have been a makeup artist for over 15 years, enhancing the look of so many amazing men and women, helping them to see their beauty like I do! I love creating art with my daughter, being active with my family, and dancing with my love. My goal is to help your heart dance on your special day, and help you see how beautiful you are with enhancing touches to boost your confidence.

Vine Hill House at O'Connell Vineyards
Sova Gardens
4.9 out of 5 rating , 17 Reviews
· Barn & Farm Weddings

1622 Gravenstein Hwy S Sebastopol, CA, 95472
Location of (Devotion Studio)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding