Bonjour Beautiful

po box 1611, Bodega Bay, CA 94923 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bonjour Beautiful

Bonjour Beautiful is a bridal beauty and hair specialist in Bodega Bay. Xoie Angelica, founder and lead designer, has 15 years of cosmetology experience and will help you find the perfect style for your wedding day. Whether you’re looking for a natural makeup style with bohemian hair, or a more dramatic look with a classic updo, Bonjour Beautiful will ensure you look and feel your very best.

Bonjour Beautiful offers custom wedding beauty and hair packages for all budgets and bridal party sizes. They offer salon consultations, as well as preview hair and makeup before your big day. Once you’ve settled on a style, you can choose from several preset packages or choose from a la carte options. On the day of the wedding, Xoie will provide onsite hair and makeup for you and your bridal party, including flower girl services. She can also provide touch up kits.

Follow Bonjour Beautiful on

Bonjour Beautiful 7
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing Artist

Xoie is a magician! She transformed me from a stressed out, middle aged woman into a glamorous yet comfortable, beauty queen with no input from me. I told her to do whatever she thought best.. She even did two of my sister's makeup on the fly with no planning! She made me feel confidant and relaxed. It was so much work planning the wedding (250 strong) that I hadn't had time to focus on myself. She changed that and, I had time leftover to have a couple mimosas, take candid photos and, find an iron for a couple of the guests! Love, love, love this young lady, she is down to earth yet fashion savvy. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks Darlin!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Bonjour Beautiful 8
    Bonjour Beautiful 9
    Bonjour Beautiful 10
    Bonjour Beautiful 11
    Bonjour Beautiful 12

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

I had a wonderful experience using Bonjour Beautiful at my wedding. Xoie is amazing! From the hair and makeup preview to the day of she was very professional and made me feel very special. She did the hair and makeup of myself, my sister, my mom and the hair of my maid of honor. I really like that she was able to do hair and makeup that was age appropriate on everyone, she didn’t over weigh my mother with too much make up for her age which I loved. She was also on time (even early) to my destination wedding. Xoie is very easy to communicate with, she answered all my emails right away and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend Xoie to any and every bride. She did such a great job and she is a very easy to talk to person, I felt like it was a girlfriend doing my hair and makeup, she made it fun and everyone in my bridal party loved her. Thank you Xoie!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Award

Bonjour Beautiful FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial

• po box 1611 Bodega Bay, California, 94923 See on map