Makeup Art by Nikki

Santa Rosa, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup Art by Nikki is a wedding beauty service operating out of Santa Rosa, California. Owner and operator Nikki is dedicated to creating looks that leave her clients feeling radiant inside and out on their wedding day. She draws on over 16 years of experience to provide clients with a fully customized experience, enhancing the natural beauty of everyone she serves.

Makeup Art by Nikki offers a range of services to ensure that you can both look and feel your very best on your joyous day. Nikki specializes in looks that range from natural and glowy applications to bold and contoured makeovers. Consultations and trial appointments are available to book prior to your day, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas and preferences with your stylist. Group bookings are offered to ensure that you and your entire wedding party can begin the day feeling pampered.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Tweezing

Judy A. Getting married on 04/06/2023

Nikki is the best!

Nikki is a very personable, she makes you feel at ease and is so sweet. she knows the
    makeup business and wants you to feel your best and make you the most beautiful you!
  • Taylor
    Taylor F. Married on 09/22/2021

Extremely Amazing!!

I am from Ohio, so it was a little difficult trying to find someone who could do my MIL and my makeup for our wedding. I had found Nikki through wedding wire and I was not disappointed. From the very first email I had sent to her to the day of the wedding she was absolutely amazing.
    The day of the wedding Nikki was going to come out around 12 or so to start, well everything that could go wrong that morning did. In result, my makeup needed to be done hours earlier and without any hesitation she was at our beach house to get our makeup done! She was super quick to make sure we could get to our new hair appointments on time. && She was an absolute blast to talk to. She was amazing in every where and I am forever grateful for what she did for me on my wedding day.
    Thyda P. Married on 08/20/2021

Amazing makeup artist!!

I recently booked my wedding makeup trial with Nikki and I am so happy with the results. She has incredible makeup skills and will make you feel so beautiful. Nikki is very professional and I had no problem communicating with her. I am extremely happy with my trial session that I have booked her for my wedding. Will definitely recommend her to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Nikki Koski
Nikki Koski
Owner

Welcome! My name is Nikki, Owner of Make up Art by Nikki. Make up has been my passion for the past 16 years. Ive worked for Benefit Cosmetics and M.A.C cosmetics. I am a traveling makeup artist from California, Hawaii and now Florida. I would love to be apart of your special day!!

Santa Rosa Santa Rosa, CA, 95403
Location of (Makeup Art by Nikki)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding