Artesa Bakery

Homer Glen, IL View map Visit website

Artesa Bakery is a wedding cake shop based in Homer Glen, Illinois. Owner Mikayla is an experienced pastry chef who brings her enthusiasm for all things sweet to every wedding she bakes for. Her team adds contemporary twists to traditional recipes and treats each cake as a unique work of art.

Artesa Bakery strives to craft memorable wedding cakes that are as aesthetically appealing as they are delicious. They invite you to personalize your festivities with a custom design. If you are interested in an array of sweet treats for your big day, the bakery also offers cookies, pastries, and cake pops. Mikayla and her team take pride in sourcing fresh fruit and other local ingredients for their baked goods, bringing the community into your wedding plans. They can also accommodate gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, and vegan dietary restrictions. To ensure that your wedding day is a piece of cake, they offer various services such as consultations, delivery, setup, and tastings.

• Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.75

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Sydney
    Sydney Married on 05/22/2021

Great Cake/Service

Artesa was awesome to work with, was incredibly responsive, and made us a beautiful cake that tasted so good! Both we and our guests loved it!

• Jakkia
    Jakkia Married on 08/05/2017
    I went to my venue to do a preview setup of my tables. When I got there they had informed me they just added a new vendor for the wedding cakes. I called right after to see if I could come in for a cake tasting, and she scheduled me in for the next hour (which was amazing). I got there, and I had 6 people with me. They asked how many would be tasting with me, and I asked how many was allowed, she responded however many you want lol. My family was happy. We sat down, and they allowed us to taste the cakes and the fillings. When I say amazing, I mean amazing. Thing is I'm not even a cake person so I really did not care about the cake. The owner was very polite, and professional. She also gave great advice when choosing my wedding cake and style. I had a great experience of cake tasting.
    Krystyn Married on 06/17/2017
    The cake was amazing! We opted for a small cake and cupcakes and Artesa made it look absolutely amazing! The owner called me a few days prior to the wedding to confirm our order and how we wanted our cupcakes to be decorated. We were also able to make payments on our cake rather than paying a large sum up front. I look forward to working with Artesa for all our cakes in the future!

14045 S Bell Rd Homer Glen, IL, 60491

Monday Closed Tuesday-Friday 6:30AM - 6:00PM Saturday 6:30AM - 3:00PM Sunday 6:30 - 2:00PM
Location of (Artesa Bakery)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding