1200 N courthouse rd, Arlington, VA 22201 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Arlington Court Suites

We pride ourselves on being an affordable option for hosting Wedding Receptions, Birthday Parties, Internment Dinners, Baby Showers, Holiday Parties and many more events. We have almost 5,000 sq ft of meeting space and 187 Hotel Rooms including Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedrooms Suites. We do not have the standard hotel room, all of our rooms are suites with full kitchens. We have affordable catering options for buffet style lunches and dinners. We offer competitive rates and do not require minimums on all bookings. We also are flexible on deposits and payments for our events. Schedule a showing today!

Follow Arlington Court Suites on

conference3
bathroom1

3 Reviews for Arlington Court Suites

Laura · event on: 09/06/2015

Arlington Court Suites has hosted multiple meetings for our group for at least two years. We meet three or four times a year on a Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. The hotel also provides accommodations for group members who live out of town. The staff at ACS is professional and very pleasant, attending to many details to make our event run smoothly each time.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Arlington Court Suites's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate our clients, especially our repeat clients, and we are glad to serve your event needs.
    -Devery Watson
    -Sales & Catering Coordinator

Jean · event on: 11/17/2015

I could not be more pleased. Everything was great and I thank everyone at The Clarion Suites for all they did for me and all my family and friends who booked there with me. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Arlington Court Suites's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review for us Jean. We appreciate it and wish your family all the best.

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

2.6
      1.5

When I initially booked my block of rooms, I was never asked for a credit card for the hotel to keep on file nor was a credit card authorization form ever sent to me. I booked the block in October, 2017, & we agreed to set the release date for April 18, 2018. But in March, one of my wedding guests relayed to me that the hotel told her the block had been released. When I called the hotel to inquire, I was told that the block was released because not enough rooms had been booked yet & because I hadn't provided a credit card number for them to keep on file for the purpose of holding my block. I explained that the release date was still a month away & no one had ever requested a credit card number from me. After an incredibly frustrating conversation, I was finally able to speak with the Sales Director & she reinstated my entire block. Even if it were hotel policy to have a credit card on file from me to hold the block, I don't understand why they wouldn't have called me first to resolve the issue before releasing the block without notifying me.
    Nevertheless, our wedding guests still experienced problems when trying to book in our block. When they called the hotel, they were either told that the block didn't exist, that they needed to call back and talk to a specific person (who was never available), that someone would call them back (but no one did), or they'd be put on hold and then the call would drop. So, not all of our guests were able to book within the block and I'm not sure whether they were able to receive the same block rate. Some of the rooms of our wedding party had plaster from the ceiling falling down. It was piled on the floors. Those same rooms also had water stains on the walls running from the ceiling to the floor. The issues were reported and they were moved to more suitable rooms.
    Overall, I was extremely disappointed in my experience; however, the Sales Director was pleasant to work with, as was the reservationist.

Arlington Court Suites Pricing

Arlington Court Suites Price Rates

Arlington Court Suites FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 100
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 15
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Arlington Court Suites 1
    Internment Reception Dinner
    We would love to host your Internment group for a special dinner or reception to honor that family member or friend who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country. We offer a special deal for this. Instead of paying a full room rental fee you would just pay a setup fee and the price of the food and beverage for the event.

• 1200 N courthouse rd Arlington, 22201 See on map