Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance

Riviera Maya View map

Hola, I'm Arlenis Ruiz, a sucker for romance and beautiful love stories ... I envision, help plan and truly LOVE making dreams come true!!!

If you just want to relax and let someone else take care of the whole shebang, our Destination Wedding Planning services are perfect for you. We have more than 7 years of experience planning and executing stunning, unique and most importantly, fun Weddings for international couples getting married in the Mayan Riviera. We are located here in Mexico and have the inside scoop on how to get things done and make them awesome! Our Full Destination Wedding Planning services include:

Assistance with choosing your Venue

Budget planning and assistance with allocation

Guidance with requirements for legal marriages in Mexico

Organizing legal, symbolic, religious and same-sex marriages

Assisting with vendor selection, bookings and management (photographer, florist, catering, décor, hair & makeup, entertainment etc.)

Coordinating accommodations, airport transfers and local transportation for Guests

Planning pre and post wedding activities such as welcome cocktails, rehearsal dinners, and farewell brunch (or more cocktails!)

Coordinating local activities

Organizing and delivering personalized welcome gift bags with custom itineraries to all of your guests

Full coordination and management of wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and reception

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Laura B. Married on 11/06/2021

The most amazing experience of our lives!

From the very first intro call with Arlenis, we felt the power and value of her experience right away. What we couldn't possibly predict was that ultimately, our wedding went so far above and beyond anything we could have imagined! Our wedding was beyond the best day of our lives, and even more than that, we heard from several of our guests that it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended. This is truly all attributed to Arlenis and her talented team and vendors. Planning a destination wedding remotely comes with many challenges, as you can imagine. That's what it's truly invaluable to have an experienced planner who can make recommendations and connect you with the right vendors who will make your dreams come true from afar. Basically anything that we requested or dreamed up, Arlenis quickly acted to make everything a reality. When we realized our venue was a bit out of our price range, she quickly identified another idea that was super unique and true to our wedding-vision. When I brought up some very specific, albeit seemingly a bit neurotic preferences around lighting, copal smoke and table settings, Arlenis did not skip a beat, she ensured what we needed was accommodated. When my incredible husband wanted to surprise me with a custom, live-oil panting of our ceremony, Arlenis rose to the challenge and found us an amazing local artist who painted us on site. In short, if you can dream it from afar, Arlenis has the skills and tools to bring your vision and dreams to fruition. If you can possibly have a perfect wedding, I truly recommend the experience... and Arlenis is the one to make it happen.
  • Whitney
    Whitney M. Married on 06/12/2021

Best wedding planner ever!!

I found Arlenis on the recommendation of a very well known and respected wedding planner in the area, and I am so grateful I found her! I had the unfortunate experience of working with another planner prior to this and I did not have a great experience initially, so coming over to Arlenis was a breath of fresh air! She knows all the local vendors and has multiple vendor options at different price points for each service needed so that you can find something you love within your budget. She literally worked her magic to make my dream wedding come true, and she held my hand through the entire process. If you are planning a wedding in the Riviera Maya, you definitely need a planner/coordinator and I HIGHLY recommend Arlenis for all your wedding planning needs!
  • Chiara
    Chiara T. Married on 06/01/2021

Organized, helpful and efficient.. simply the best wedding planner!

I am so thankful I found Arlenis. Planning a destination wedding from far away, it was great to have eyes and ears on the ground. She helped me find vendors, be realistic with my budget and stick to to it. When our original venue fell through 2 months before our wedding (!!), she remained calm and presented me with options right away. Our new venue was even more perfect than I imagined, I couldn't have found it without her. She is kind, thoughtful and professional, fixing last minute requests and problems, all doing it with the biggest smile. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of and everything looked and went exactly how I envisioned it. Thank you Arlenis, you are a true life saver. I am glad to have found you as a wedding planner and a friend.

Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance's reply:

Señorita Bonita !!!! thank you for all the love and support.
    Yes it was challenging to find a new venue only 2 months before the wedding but it was also a new adventure :) I will always remember your party friends and especially the FOB, FOB!!
    I am glad that you found me and I am soo happy to have you now as a friend.
    Kisses and hugs from Riviera Maya.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chena & Jaamal
    63 photos · 07/21/2018

Plug In Audiovisual Plug In Audiovisual Wedding DJs

We have been doing weddings with Arlenis for over 7 years now and love working with her! She goes above and beyond to personalize the planning experience and provides incredible attention to even the smallest detail. She makes sure that all of the vendors are on the same page, and working together to create a seamless final product for her clients. It is always a pleasure to watch her in action and be a part of her weddings.

Quetzal Wedding Photo Quetzal Wedding Photo Wedding Photographers

There are some vendors we love to work with, not only because they are good at what do and have become good friends along the way, but also because you can tell they've found their true calling in life .... this is the case of Arlenis. She takes every wedding very seriously and gets excited with her couples as together they plan a magical day. Thanks Arlenis for being so amazing, we adore your work and the weddings we've done together ;)

Just Moments Events Just Moments Events Wedding Planners

Amazing & Professional!

Riviera Maya
0052-19841304601
Location of (Arlenis Ruiz Weddings and Romance)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding