East 66th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About a'Paperie

a’Paperie has had a long history in the special events industry. In 1995 our team began as event planners working with our clients to create unique events for all of life’s exciting moments including weddings, anniversaries, milestone birthdays, bar and bat mitzvahs and our signature ’welcome to the world’ celebrations.

When our love of all things paper took over we became You’re Invited!, the stationers you have trusted since 1998. We have been serving the New York and New Jersey communities from our two invitation studios. After ten great years, we are honored to have remained a solid member of the stationery community and are proud to announce our new name and new location. We have grown over the past ten years to be more than your neighborhood stationer. Many of our clients have become friends. Brides once looking for wedding invitations are now coming in for birth announcements, birthday invitations and anniversaries. Parents who purchased bar/bat mitzvah and sweet sixteen invitations are now coming in as the parent of a bride or groom-to-be. We love the opportunity to share these exciting events with our clients.

a’Paperie still offers the same extensive selection of custom stationery and invitations you have come to expect at discounted prices everyone can appreciate. Our newly expanded studios offer a bigger and brighter place for you to see them all. We look forward to welcoming you there soon.

• Melinda Cantor Designs
elitewed
scroll

8 Reviews for a'Paperie

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2013

Evelyn was a pleasure to work with!!! She helped me design my wedding invitation and worked within my budget. When finished, the invitations were beautiful and exceeded mine and my guests expectations. We received many compliments on the invitations. I highly recommend a'Paperie!

Sent on 09/09/2013
  • I

Inna · Married on 10/14/2012

My experience with A'paperie before my wedding was phenomenal, I got incredibly lucky.
    Evelyn has the patience of a saint! I've looked through thousands and thousands of invites, was very irritatingly particular and indecisive, yet Evelyn was still the sweetest, most patient girl in the world. She sat with me through all of my " I am not sure, blah, blah" behavior. I wish I had the talent to deal with me.
    Has the nicest, coziest, cutest atmosphere. Prices are surprisingly lower than everywhere. Not kidding!!! I got my invites $400 cheaper than quoted anywhere else. My invites came in even earlier than I expected. Incredibly punctual. Never, not for one second was I nervous about anything. I am so, so happy my friend recommended A'paperie to me!!
    Evochka, I will need to order Thank you cards, so I will see you soon!!!
    Highly, HIGHLY recommended !!!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • Y

Yana · Married on 09/15/2012

A Paperie was recommended to me by a friend and I have since recommended it to several other brides who have had just an amazing experience working with Evelyn as I did. The service, quality, overall experience, and most importantly price cannot be beat!! I came to Evelyn having absolutely no clue as to what I wanted and she was able to help me in every step of picking out my perfect invitations and all within my budget. When I would be overwhelmed by fonts, she would be the one to help find the perfect fit. She answered all of my question, concerns and issues and was available at any time, even responding immediately to an email I sent at 7AM. We went through a few different versions of the invite, and each time I made a change, the new proof would be ready in an extremely short amount of time. She was even following up with me when I forgot to approve one of the proofs!!! . Once we finished, the invitations came in a little over a week, and a million times better than I imagined them. Overall, she is so friendly, welcoming and warm, and working with her has been nothing but an absolute pleasure and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is looking for invitations.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

a'Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• a'Paperie 1
    Take $20 off your next invitation order
    When you purchase at least 100 invitations valued at $250 or more, we will take $20 off your order. This offer is good towards the purchase of your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner invitations. Not valid on accessories.

• East 66th Street Brooklyn, 11234 See on map