Ann's Photography, LLC

118 Academy Street, Suite 102, Fort Mill, SC 29715 Map · Phone number

About Ann's Photography, LLC

"Capturing your Wedding Story anywhere in the US"

At the age of 6, my father placed his Leica camera in my hand and showed me how to look through the viewfinder then take a picture. Everything changed for me at that moment. Capturing the image, seeing it processed and becoming a print. It was magic to me.

My passion is wedding photography. I love to capture the emotion of your day, the special moments of your Grandmother holding your hands or squeezing the face of a child. I love to capture a Grandfather giving his Grandson a big hearty hug. Your Mother's first tear when she sees you in your wedding gown and everything suddenly becomes real - her little girl is grown up. The look of love in a Mother's eyes as she looks at her son as she straightens his lapel while Dad helps tie his son's tie. The reaction of your soon to be husband as he sees you for the first time in your beautiful wedding gown. Your Father's tear during the Father/Daughter dance. Your sibling or best friend struggling to keep their composure as they deliver a toast. You and your friends dancing and laughing during your reception. My goal is to capture the emotion of your very important day in a journalistic way.

I love what I do and feel truly blessed to be doing it. It is a huge honor and responsibility for me when my clients choose me to capture one of the most important days in their life, the beginning of a new family! I love to watch the story unfold, all of the joy from your wedding day documented and preserved. The end result is a beautiful album full of memories you will cherish for a lifetime and be able to share with your children and grand children.

Over the last two years I have striven to take my work to the next level taking many workshops from some of the top photographers in this country. Learning that there is always more to learn. My Dad always said "It's all about the light" I have heard this repeatedly from my mentors, find the light and use it to your advantage. I am a Certified Professional Photographer through Professional Photographers of America and I am working on my Master Photographer through them as well.

Now you know my story - I would love the opportunity to hear about yours and have the chance to capture it for you! ~ Ann

Follow Ann's Photography, LLC on

First dance romance
First dance romance

17 Reviews for Ann's Photography, LLC

Laura · Married on 07/18/2015

Ann traveled to Wisconsin for our wedding and was a truly fantastic photographer. She caught every moment (without even having a second shooter!) and we couldn't have been happier with how she caught the essence of us in our photos. On top of that, she created and sent us the most beautiful photo album that we received after our wedding. I can't say enough good things about this lady - she will give 110% to make sure you get everything you want!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Kay · Married on 08/17/2012

A pleasure to work with and a very professional photographer. The shots were just what we wanted for both families and for our own personal keepsakes. Ann was able to get truly intimate and memorable shots without having to interrupt the ceremony or "stage" shots. She knew where to be and what to shoot. We are so pleased with the results and everyone that we have shown our wedding photographs and video to have all been absolutely amazed. We have both recommended Ann's Photography and will continue to sing her praises.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Christina · Married on 08/11/2012

Anns Photography is the Greatest!! Ann was my photographer for my wedding in August and both her and her staff were awesome. Leading up to the wedding Ann worked with my then fiancé and myself so that we would be able to get the package that we wanted starting with an engagement session.. For our engagement session we knew we wanted to have it done near Waterfalls and Ann helped us with finding the perfect place. From helping us to climb trees to climbing up to a mountain top, Ann made sure that she captured the images that we wanted. For the wedding she was with me from 6am while getting my hair done all the way up to 11:30 at night when my husband & I left in the limo to head to the hotel. Not only was Ann always available leading up to the wedding but was also during and after. Her turnaround time on getting you your photos is amazing. She is truly a great vendor and definitely loves what she does so you will be satisfied with what you are paying for. I definitely give Ann's photography TWO thumbs up!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Ann's Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Heidi Crowder Wedding Design
    Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Wedding Planners

Ann is so sweet and fun to be around, which makes for a great wedding day together! Her work is great - check her out for yourself!!

• Jeni Buchanan Photography
    Jeni Buchanan Photography Wedding Photographers

Ann is such a wonderful person. She will make sure her clients are taken care of and helps out her fellow photographers.

• FLOWERS BY LINGKY
    FLOWERS BY LINGKY Wedding Florists

I always enjoy working together with Ann ... She's fun to work with, full of patience, full of idea, and great at taking awesome angles.

• 118 Academy Street, Suite 102 Fort Mill, 29715 See on map