Nearby Vendors to Consider

About FLOWERS BY LINGKY

Wedding Florist in Charlotte, Cornelius and Lake Norman area, NC
The perfect wedding floral arrangement is a true collaboration between Client and Designer.
Let us sit down to list your dreams, customize it, according to your preference and budget - to adorn your event, create an enchanting atmosphere, and transform your wedding to an unforgettable festivity

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Aside from making sure my guests had a wonderful fun filled night celebrating my husband and I, my next top priority was the floral arrangements. I had a vision in my head and Lingky truly made it come to life! We sat down with her months before the wedding and worked through the design details so she could give me a glimpse into her interoperation of my Pinterestique idea! She was personable, understanding, creative and kept our budget in mind while not skimping on any details. The table arrangements were exquisite and my bridal bouquet was better than I had even imagined! Highly recommend Lingky if you are looking for great quality and creativity!

Profile Picture Kacey, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I cannot stress how amazing working with Lingky was for our wedding day! She was so thoughtful, caring and such a professional! From the first meeting with Lingky, to the ongoing conversations, to the week of the wedding - she made me fell comfortable about the process, what to expect, etc! Now to the best part...the flowers!! The bouquets, boutonnieres, the alter arrangements, the cake flowers, the centerpieces...everything was AMAZING! They were fresh, full and very elegant. I was so happy with every piece of Lingky's work and would recommend her time and time again! She was great!! Thanks, Lingky for such beautiful flowers on our wedding day!! :)

Profile Picture Tina, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I met with Lingky Flowers by Lingky because her portfolio was beautiful. She was my first and only consultation with a florist because I trusted her immediately! I was so confident she would make my wedding beautiful and she did not disappoint. I know next to nothing about flowers in general much less what I needed for my wedding. Not only is Lingky incredibly sweet she is extremely helpful. During my meeting with her she listened to my vision and walked me through everything I would need. I left feeling so excited, knowing that my bouquet and centerpieces would be beautiful. On my wedding day, Lingky was so sweet and genuinely excited for me and the flowers exceeded my expectations which were already very high. I highly recommend Flowers by Lingky!

Profile Picture Allie, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

FLOWERS BY LINGKY Pricing

Table Arrangements
Artificial
7 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Lingky is the best! Her work is amazing and I know, as I have photographed here work many times before. My clients that have worked with her rave about her work and she is an exceptional floral designer!

I have never seen such unique and beautiful flower arrangements. Large or small, Lingky never disappoints. She is so easy to work with and is always willing to give you exactly what you want.

Flowers by Lingky did an amazing job as usual for one of our brides. She is a pleasure to have at our venue.

Lingky provides incredibly beautiful florals for her clients! Has to be one of THE kindest, most generous ladies in the wedding industry! Love her passion for her work!

Working with Lingky is always a joy. Couldn't ask for a more professional florist who loves their job! Recently, Lingky provided a floral arrangement for a Business Expo we were showcased in and she nailed the color combination head on. It's always a pleasure and we're excited to work with her very soon!

74 PROS I KNOW