FLOWERS BY LINGKY Reviews

FLOWERS BY LINGKY 5
FLOWERS BY LINGKY 6
  • Kacey

Kacey · Married on 05/20/2017

Aside from making sure my guests had a wonderful fun filled night celebrating my husband and I, my next top priority was the floral arrangements. I had a vision in my head and Lingky truly made it come to life! We sat down with her months before the wedding and worked through the design details so she could give me a glimpse into her interoperation of my Pinterestique idea! She was personable, understanding, creative and kept our budget in mind while not skimping on any details. The table arrangements were exquisite and my bridal bouquet was better than I had even imagined! Highly recommend Lingky if you are looking for great quality and creativity!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    FLOWERS BY LINGKY 7
    FLOWERS BY LINGKY 8
    FLOWERS BY LINGKY 9
    FLOWERS BY LINGKY 10
    FLOWERS BY LINGKY 11
    FLOWERS BY LINGKY 12

Allie · Married on 08/20/2016

I met with Lingky Flowers by Lingky because her portfolio was beautiful. She was my first and only consultation with a florist because I trusted her immediately! I was so confident she would make my wedding beautiful and she did not disappoint. I know next to nothing about flowers in general much less what I needed for my wedding. Not only is Lingky incredibly sweet she is extremely helpful. During my meeting with her she listened to my vision and walked me through everything I would need. I left feeling so excited, knowing that my bouquet and centerpieces would be beautiful. On my wedding day, Lingky was so sweet and genuinely excited for me and the flowers exceeded my expectations which were already very high. I highly recommend Flowers by Lingky!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Bhavina · Married on 07/10/2016

Lingky was absolutely amazing throughout my wedding planning process. She was very detail oriented and did an outstanding job with the flowers for my bridesmaids, my bouquet, the boutineers for my uncles and dad, and last but definitely not least the mandap (where the wedding ceremony took place). The mandap was magical and exactly what I wanted. Thank you Lingky for helping make my wedding day magical. You are truly amazing!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Tiffany · Married on 07/09/2016

Lingky was such a pleasure to work with and our floral arrangements and bouquets were amazing! We had a lot of last minute changes to be made and she accommodated all our requests. She was flexible with meeting around our work schedules and promptly replied to all emails and text messages. Lingky is beyond sweet and creative. All I had to do was give her my vision, no pictures shown, and she ran with it. My wedding day truly surpassed all my hopes and dreams. I couldn't recommend Lingky and her awesome staff any higher!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/02/2016

Lingky is a wonderful florist to work with for your wedding. She was full of wonderful ideas for our floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl flower crowns, and cake flowers. She was extremely accommodating when we had slight changes we needed to make as we got closer to the wedding. We used fresh flowers on the wedding cake, and she took care of those with the baker without us having to worry about it. Her team was prompt with their delivery the day of the wedding. They made sure everything was set up exactly as we envisioned it to be. Her flowers were absolutely beautiful, and were definitely enjoyed by all the guests! We highly recommend Lingky for any occasion, and especially for weddings!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Lindsey · Married on 05/21/2016

The only advice I can give when hiring a florist for your big day would be HIRE FLOWERS BY LINGKY!!!!!!!!! Lingky was amazing and professional from our very first meeting right up to our wedding. She had gorgeous ideas, exceptional floral skills, and everything was delivered just like she promised. I can't say enough good things about her and her people. Lingky thank you for being apart of our special day and making it beautiful. Anyone who doesn't hire you for the day is a fool! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Lindsey and Derrick

Sent on 05/23/2016

Jill · Married on 05/21/2016

Flowers by Lingky was a pleasure to work with.She listens to all your wants and needs.Then takes all the information and makes your affair magicial.Lingky is professional,responsive and unbelievable talented.Once you meet her you know you are dealing with someone who is best in her field.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Ron · Married on 05/21/2016

Flowers by Lingky made my daughter's wedding venue gorgeous. Lingky was a pleasure to deal with & very responsive via email to any questions. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2016

I had an outdoor wedding and envisioned birdcages filled with flowers. I shipped the birdcages to Lingky's house and what she created was absolutely stunning and worked with my budget. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kristi · Married on 11/14/2015

The flowers from our wedding were beautiful! We loved working with Flowers by Lingky! They made the process easy, worked within our budget and produced absolutely breathtaking arrangements for our wedding! I would highly recommend them for any upcoming weddings.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Marisa · Married on 10/31/2015

Lingky helped me choose beautiful flowers (on a budget) to match pictures that I had brought her for our tall and short centerpieces. Lingky helped me supplement our bouquets with less expensive flowers to keep our total for the flowers low. Our centerpieces were STUNNING on the day of our wedding and looked EXACTLY like the pictures I had shown Lingky. We were thrilled with the end result and are recommending Lingky to all of our friends that were recently engaged.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Lingky did a fabulous job with our flowers! She was easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions or changes that my mom and I had. My wedding was a classic modern fall wedding- black, white and gold, with an accent of deep wine color in the flowers.

There was an issue that came up the week of the wedding- the flower distributor sent Lingky bright spring/summer purple flowers which were not the deep wine color wanted for our upscale fall wedding! She contacted us immediately to make us aware, and jumped on the problem to find a solution. She was able to spray paint some of the flowers, and found others in the correct color from another source at the last minute. She kept us up-to-date and emailed/texted multiple new options for us to choose from. The new flowers were even more beautiful, and a more expensive flower than we originally picked out, and there was no additional charge to us.

We received so many compliments on the floral arrangements and bouquets throughout the evening and even after. I really loved my bridal bouquet, it was gorgeous! I was very pleased with the way Lingky took the reigns on the issue that arose, without me having to stress over it. I would definitely recommend her to others, and will likely use her for future events I may host.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/10/2015

Lingky does beautiful work as she truly has an eye for flowers. I was impressed with my floral centerpieces at our reception! Lingky also was very helpful on a special request to add fabric to the guys flowers and adding pearls to my bouquet.

Thank you for everything! I highly recommend! :)

Sent on 11/01/2015

Linda · Married on 09/26/2015

She exceeded my expectations beyond belief! Her vision, her creativity, and her perfect execution made my day a dream come true.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Lingky's flowers helped make our wedding day beautiful. She is very talented and the flowers were perfect.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Leighann · Married on 09/05/2015

Extremely helpful and flexible to work within our budget and timeframe then provided absolutely gorgeous flowers! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Leighann · Married on 09/05/2015

Great flexibility with budget and time plus absolutely gorgeous arrangements provided!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Lingky did an incredible job at our wedding just a week ago! I couldn't have been more impressed with how our flowers turned out and the beauty of each piece was remarkable and delicately conducted. She was extremely flexible and very detailed with quoting which allowed us to plan accordingly along the way. She is also great at suggesting alternatives that will make your vision come to reality to help meet appropriate price points - this was extremely helpful. She is very kind and thoughtful and gives back to her clients! She will not disappoint when it comes to choosing a florist:)

Sent on 06/28/2015

Angie · Married on 06/27/2015

Lingky went above and beyond from our first meeting. She sat down and reviewed exactly what we wanted and helped us get creative. She worked with our budget while still allowing us to captivate every detail and use every flower we wanted. Peonies are every brides dream! Lingky created the most beautiful large bouquet of white peonies I have ever seen! She was so professional and kind and very detail oriented throughout the entire process. The centerpiece displays were better and larger than we could have dreamed of! The flowers stole the show! Lingky and her team worked hard to place candles all down the ceremony aisle creating the most romantic setting. All of the bridesmaids bouquets were beautifully done with big white hydrangeas! It was worth every dollar spent and would have paid more! Lingky is so kind and thoughtful. I even told my husband to contact Lingky for anniversary flowers every year to replicate the beautiful bouquet. I would highly recommend using her. You will be blown away with the beauty she can create! Thank you Lingky for making our day even more perfect and memorable!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/27/2015

Did Lingky EXCEED our expectations??? WELL BEYOND anything I could have expected. I wanted to walk into the ballroom of my daughter's reception and be wowed and I really was. It was so important to me to make a statement with the flowers. Lingky was amazing to work with from the very start. She listened, she understood, she was so fair and flexible. I considered her a friend by the time the wedding was over. It was so nice to plan with confidence since I live in Denver and the Wedding was in Charlotte. I would recommend Lingky to anyone planning a special event, she is amazing.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Erica · Married on 06/27/2015

Absolutely gorgeous work! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Molly · Married on 06/07/2015

Simply the best!! Flowers by Lingky did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding & here's how it all went down.
    Due to a illness in the family, we had to plan our wedding in about 3 months. I did some research on the web & decided to send Lingky an email to see if she was even available. Luckily for us, she was!!! Lingky invited us into her lovely home to discuss the details. I didn't have much to show her as to what I wanted but I didn't need to. She had wonderful ideas & we walked away from that meeting with a plan & estimated cost. Not long after we arrived home, she had sent over an invoice with everything itemized & detailed. Lingky was willing to work with us concerning our budget which was wonderful. She was always available to answer questions & even recommended other wedding professionals to help make our day perfect!
    Everyone loved our flowers & the rose petals that lined the aisle were like a dream :)
    I highly recommend Flowers by Lingky & am so happy that we got to have her be a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Shaina · Married on 05/30/2015

Lingky was great to work with! She took my vision and brought it to life! I can't say enough about the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2015

5 stars all around for Lingky.. she is truly the best! She was the most responsive and flexible vendor I had. She always worked with me each step of the way to ensure I loved every single aspect of my flowers. If I wanted a certain price to be lower, she told me how we could make that happen. She has great ideas, but is open to anything you want. She was always on time, and the flowers were fresh and absolutely stunning. My family and friends plan to use her services for different events for years to come. And to top it all off, you won't meet anyone sweeter! I would absolutely recommend Lingky to anyone looking for a florist in Charlotte.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Leslie · Married on 05/22/2015

I told Lingky the styles that i wanted and ideas I had liked from pinterest and previous weddings and she took it from there! All i had to do was give her an idea of what i wanted and she sent me photos of things to say yes or no to.It made everything so easy and less stressful. She made sure she had everything exactly the way I wanted and that i didnot have to worry about it. It was LOVELY. Lingky gave me one less thing to worry about so i could enjoy my special day even more, while being extremely reasonable and even gave other options in case we wanted to cut the cost. I adored working with her!!

Sent on 06/17/2015