1008 N 13th st, Boise, ID 83702 Map · Phone number

Rust + Thistle Floral 5
Rust + Thistle Floral 6
Rust + Thistle Floral 7

Alexandra · Married on 09/15/2018

I was initially draw to Rust + Thistle for its commitment to eco-friendly practices and the amazing arrangements I saw on the website and social media. The flowers at our mountain wedding complimented the natural setting and received so many compliments from guests that I've lost track of how many times I heard about the bouquets, flower crowns/combs, and centerpieces. Multiple other of our wedding vendors (who have seen wedding after wedding) told us that our flowers were some of the best they had ever seen and that working with Emily was great. For example, about a month before the wedding, Emily crafted a trial flower crown for my hair trial with fairly short notice that made all the difference for making sure that my stylist knew what to expect the day of the wedding. To that end, she took care of setting up the rehearsal and ceremony space based on one conversation with me about a week before the wedding and everything went very smoothly. Its such a gift on one's wedding day to not be keeping track of certain details, and Emily gave that to me in abundance.

In short, everything came out better than I could have hoped and I can't wait to see what Emily does in the future. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking to get married in Boise and the surrounding area.

Rust + Thistle Floral 8
    Rust + Thistle Floral 9
    Rust + Thistle Floral 10
    Rust + Thistle Floral 11
    Rust + Thistle Floral 12
    Rust + Thistle Floral 13

Kim · Married on 09/07/2018

Emily has such a special place in my heart. Everything from her business as a whole, as an individual and her work, I am so elated that we hired Emily for our wedding florals. Right from the start, I could tell she had an amazing visual for design and I didn’t realize how much I would fall in love with the floral aspect of planning. I think the flowers are probably the favorite part of our wedding. EVERYTHING was beyond perfect. I wish I lived in Boise because I would be constantly filling my house with all her flowers. We planned our wedding from Seattle and she made our planning easy. Emily was always patient with me (I changed the design multiple times) and she is just a sweetheart in general. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful our wedding was and we can thank Emily for that. Love you so much!

Rust + Thistle Floral 14
    Rust + Thistle Floral 15
    Rust + Thistle Floral 16

Kristi · Married on 08/04/2018

Rust + Thistle was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding day. Emily took great care in listening to what we were looking for, and put together a proposal that brought our vision to life. Everything turned out amazing – the flowers were beautiful – and the care that Emily put into the arrangements tied every detail together perfectly. Not only were the flowers perfect – Emily was professional and prompt. Our wedding was beautiful and exactly how we pictured it, thanks to Rust + Thistle!

Rust + Thistle Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Vintage

• Amanda Vidmar Design
    Amanda Vidmar Design Wedding Florists

Emily is one of the most talented floral designers I know! Boise and the entire PNW is lucky to have such an amazing artist in their neighborhood. BOOK HER! DO IT!

• Daisy Rose Floral Design