Rust + Thistle Floral

Boise, ID View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Alison
    Alison Married on 10/11/2019

wow wow WOW

Emily did a magnificent job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. She was able to visualize and capture my ideas and add a uniqueness with her creative touch. She was fun and vibrant to work with, as well as flexible. Emily's love of her work really shows in each of her designs. I would happily use her again in the future, or recommend her to a friend. Thank you Emily for your vision and for fulfilling my dream of my special day!
  • Carol
    Carol J. Married on 08/02/2019

Absolute perfection!

Emily is an incredibly talented artist!. Her ability to turn our ideas into reality speaks to her talent, creativity, and intuition. Her designs were breathtakingly beautiful and set the exact vibe we were seeking...an atmosphere of casual elegance brought to fruition by stunning use of color and texture. Emily's talent, vision, compassion, and professionalism made the floral design aspect of my daughter's wedding absolutely effortless.
    Alexandra Married on 09/15/2018
    I was initially draw to Rust + Thistle for its commitment to eco-friendly practices and the amazing arrangements I saw on the website and social media. The flowers at our mountain wedding complimented the natural setting and received so many compliments from guests that I've lost track of how many times I heard about the bouquets, flower crowns/combs, and centerpieces. Multiple other of our wedding vendors (who have seen wedding after wedding) told us that our flowers were some of the best they had ever seen and that working with Emily was great. For example, about a month before the wedding, Emily crafted a trial flower crown for my hair trial with fairly short notice that made all the difference for making sure that my stylist knew what to expect the day of the wedding. To that end, she took care of setting up the rehearsal and ceremony space based on one conversation with me about a week before the wedding and everything went very smoothly. Its such a gift on one's wedding day to not be keeping track of certain details, and Emily gave that to me in abundance.

In short, everything came out better than I could have hoped and I can't wait to see what Emily does in the future. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking to get married in Boise and the surrounding area.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Amanda Vidmar Design Amanda Vidmar Design Wedding Florists

Emily is one of the most talented floral designers I know! Boise and the entire PNW is lucky to have such an amazing artist in their neighborhood. BOOK HER! DO IT!

Daisy Rose Floral Design Daisy Rose Floral Design Wedding Florists

Awesome designs!

2608 W Bannock St Boise, ID, 83702
Location of (Rust + Thistle Floral)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding