San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amanda Vidmar Design

Amanda Vidmar Design is a floral design studio in San Francisco, California providing wedding flower services throughout the Bay Area and beyond. Amanda works to source materials locally whenever possible and grows a few flowers of her own at the community garden in Potrero Hill. She hand-picks each bloom, creating a free and liberated, yet elegant and intentional style. Her team’s motto is that everyone deserves more flowers in their lives. They work hard to create designs that their clients will never forget. Amanda Vidmar Design’s work has been published in Martha Stewart Weddings, Anthropologie, and more.

The team meets with couples at a consultation to begin discussing their desired style, event design, and samples. Amanda will go to your venue for a visit and on the day of your wedding delivers, sets up, and cleans up your arrangements. Non-floral services offered include color palette formation, rental management, paper goods, and more. Amanda Vidmar Design's floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Amanda Vidmar Design 2
Amanda Vidmar Design 3
Amanda Vidmar Design 4

adrienne · Married on 03/17/2018

Amanda was the best decision I made for my wedding. I had very high expectations for the florals to integrate into the existing space while making a dramatic visual statement.

To my delight, she transformed the venue with florals, blooming branches, and candles. I was absolutely blown away upon first sight and had a moment of "WOW, this was all worth it! It's a dream come to life!" Her design of the space elevated the entire atmosphere, and it truly felt like the ethereal, moody, Dutch still life inspired vision we had discussed had come to life. Our guests kept asking who had done our flowers because they were so impressed! Most of all, people noted that the floral design felt very personal and special, which is exactly what I wanted people to feel.

Amanda is an incredibly talented artist, while also being a communicative professional. She responded to emails very quickly and always made me feel like I could trust her completely!

I can't thank her enough! Highly recommend if you're looking for wedding florals that are not just flowers, but works of art!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Ashten · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Amanda and her team was truly a dream...we are so lucky to have been referred to her. She understood my style preferences and worked with us to ensure that we could accomplish all of our floral goals within our (small-ish floral) budget. She was calm and collected on the day of the event, and even helped other vendors with set-up so that everything looked perfect! If only we lived closer so that we could take advantage of her beautiful work more often!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Amanda Vidmar Design 5
    Amanda Vidmar Design 6
    Amanda Vidmar Design 7
    Amanda Vidmar Design 8

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

Amanda is exquisitely talented and amazing to work with! She took the time to learn about our vision and produced wedding flowers that exceeded our expectations in every single way. She was adaptable and patient as we made changes throughout the process and was happy to meet our budget with the utmost quality and design. Amanda showed up on our wedding morning with a smile on her face and the most incredible arrangements for my bouquet, flowers for my bridesmaids and flower girls, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, cocktail table accessories, napkin touches, and more. We even used some of the centerpieces of adorn the chapel where we had our ceremony! She covered all of the bases and took care of arranging everything to ensure that we would be blown away. We were. Amanda is amazing!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Amanda Vidmar Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 500.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic