Rust + Thistle Floral Reviews

Rust + Thistle Floral 7
  • Alison

Alison · Getting married on 10/11/2019

wow wow WOW

Emily did a magnificent job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. She was able to visualize and capture my ideas and add a uniqueness with her creative touch. She was fun and vibrant to work with, as well as flexible. Emily's love of her work really shows in each of her designs. I would happily use her again in the future, or recommend her to a friend. Thank you Emily for your vision and for fulfilling my dream of my special day!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Carol

Carol Jane Kim · Married on 08/02/2019

Absolute perfection!

Emily is an incredibly talented artist!. Her ability to turn our ideas into reality speaks to her talent, creativity, and intuition. Her designs were breathtakingly beautiful and set the exact vibe we were seeking...an atmosphere of casual elegance brought to fruition by stunning use of color and texture. Emily's talent, vision, compassion, and professionalism made the floral design aspect of my daughter's wedding absolutely effortless.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/15/2018

I was initially draw to Rust + Thistle for its commitment to eco-friendly practices and the amazing arrangements I saw on the website and social media. The flowers at our mountain wedding complimented the natural setting and received so many compliments from guests that I've lost track of how many times I heard about the bouquets, flower crowns/combs, and centerpieces. Multiple other of our wedding vendors (who have seen wedding after wedding) told us that our flowers were some of the best they had ever seen and that working with Emily was great. For example, about a month before the wedding, Emily crafted a trial flower crown for my hair trial with fairly short notice that made all the difference for making sure that my stylist knew what to expect the day of the wedding. To that end, she took care of setting up the rehearsal and ceremony space based on one conversation with me about a week before the wedding and everything went very smoothly. Its such a gift on one's wedding day to not be keeping track of certain details, and Emily gave that to me in abundance.

In short, everything came out better than I could have hoped and I can't wait to see what Emily does in the future. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking to get married in Boise and the surrounding area.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Rust + Thistle Floral 8
    Rust + Thistle Floral 9
    Rust + Thistle Floral 10
    Rust + Thistle Floral 11
    Rust + Thistle Floral 12
    Rust + Thistle Floral 13

Kim · Married on 09/07/2018

Emily has such a special place in my heart. Everything from her business as a whole, as an individual and her work, I am so elated that we hired Emily for our wedding florals. Right from the start, I could tell she had an amazing visual for design and I didn’t realize how much I would fall in love with the floral aspect of planning. I think the flowers are probably the favorite part of our wedding. EVERYTHING was beyond perfect. I wish I lived in Boise because I would be constantly filling my house with all her flowers. We planned our wedding from Seattle and she made our planning easy. Emily was always patient with me (I changed the design multiple times) and she is just a sweetheart in general. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful our wedding was and we can thank Emily for that. Love you so much!

Rust + Thistle Floral 14
    Rust + Thistle Floral 15
    Rust + Thistle Floral 16

Kristi · Married on 08/04/2018

Rust + Thistle was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding day. Emily took great care in listening to what we were looking for, and put together a proposal that brought our vision to life. Everything turned out amazing – the flowers were beautiful – and the care that Emily put into the arrangements tied every detail together perfectly. Not only were the flowers perfect – Emily was professional and prompt. Our wedding was beautiful and exactly how we pictured it, thanks to Rust + Thistle!

mykeah · Married on 05/11/2018

Emily of Rust + Thistle was amazing to work with! Our engagement was only 2 months, so we had a very short time to plan everything. Emily fit us in with short notice, worked within our budget, and created just the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. She helped make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Rust + Thistle Floral 17
    Rust + Thistle Floral 18
    Rust + Thistle Floral 19
    Rust + Thistle Floral 20
    Rust + Thistle Floral 21

Hailey · Married on 05/05/2018

Emily was responsive, flexible, helpful, and so kind. She surpassed my expectations and her design was incredible. From my bouquet to the table arrangements, it fit the style that I’d envisioned — truly a testament to her dynamic, artistic abilities!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

We asked Emily to design our flowers as well as be our day of coordinator and we are so glad we did! Emily nailed what we wanted for flowers, smaller arrangements in a random assortment of bottles. She also made some gorgeous bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. Emily's help on the day of was exactly what we needed. I knew I could fully enjoy the day and be relaxed (seriously, I didn't really stress the day of) with Emily there.
    I highly recommend Emily for your flower and coordinating needs. Not only did she knock the coordinating and flowers out of the park, she also gave me my most favorite wedding day advice- which I'll let her tell you when you decide to hire her :)

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Rust + Thistle Floral 29
    Rust + Thistle Floral 30
    Rust + Thistle Floral 31

Keilla · Married on 07/08/2017

Emily is honesty the best! Flowers were one of the most important things for my wedding day. After my consultation with Emily I knew she was perfect. Her floral design is unique and so natural. I was not interested in traditional rounded and tightly packed bouquets, just not my style. Emily's organic and whimsical design were perfect for me. Everyone at our wedding was so inspired with our flowers. Even the other vendors commented on the beauty of her designs and that is saying something considering they deal will florists at every wedding. She had the perfect colors I wanted and the most beautiful/high-quality flowers. Emily and her assistant were also every professional and on-time. They set up quickly and had everything ready at the perfect time. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect florist.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Casey · Married on 06/11/2017

I ordered my bouquet and 4 corsages through Emily and they were all beautiful. I loved my bouquet it was full and exactly what I asked for and absolutely smelled amazing, I loved that for being able to show it after my wedding in a vase. She was the best price I found for what I wanted and I would go to her again and again!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

Emily from Rust + Thistle was amazing! She was very easy going and our phone conversations were full of creativity. There were a few specific colors and flowers I wanted in my bouquet, and she accommodated those perfectly. She did an amazing job adding succulents to everything, as that was a theme. She created my beautiful bouquet, my husband's boutonniere, and a matching flower comb for my hair. All were lovely! She was very responsive, and even willing to deliver across town on the big day. Everything was perfect! Thanks Emily!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2017

Emily is an amazingly talented individual. From the second I met her, I knew I reached out to the right person. She knew my aesthetic and style right away by just showing her a few pictures off of my pinterest. She made one large wildflower bouquet, a boutonniere and 4 flower crowns for my small/ intimate wedding elopement. Our wedding wouldn't have came alive like it did without the addition of Emily's beautiful creations! I received endless amounts of compliments on my bouquet and flower crown and felt like a true, bohemian princess! I would hire her again and recommend her any day. Thank you Emily!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jeannie · Married on 01/08/2017

Emily was a joy to work with. I knew instantly from talking to her that I was in good hands and could relax and let her do her thing. She came up with great suggestions (the flower girl throwing herbs! the chupa hanging from the ceiling!) that would never have occurred to me, and totally gave the wedding a chic, modern, romantic look that stunned our guests. Flowers were one of my last priorities, but they became one of the things I was most proud of during the wedding. That's completely thanks to Emily. She rocked. 10/10!!! would hire her again for any event.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Andrea · Married on 01/07/2017

We loved our flowers. We gave Emily our vision and let her work her magic. It was BEAUTIFUL!! We had Emily deliver corsages, boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, bride bouquet, flower girl headbands, centerpieces, aisle flowers and two large arrangements for at the alter. Emily's style was everything we hoped for our wedding day!!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Mariah · Married on 04/30/2016

Emily at Rust + Thistle is very professional, kind and thoughtful. She listened to the vibe that I wanted for my wedding and really knew how to bring it to life-- even better than I was imagining! She created the most beautiful bouquets that complemented my bridesmaid's dresses, and a beautifully crafted bridal bouquet that really made me pop as a bride.

She also made me the PERFECT flower crown. It was exactly what I asked for-- a small and dainty babies breath crown that did not take over my face. It made me feel so ethereal, which is exactly what I was hoping for.

I would definitely hire Emily again in a flash, and will be recommending her to my friends as well!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Rust + Thistle Floral 36
    Rust + Thistle Floral 37
    Rust + Thistle Floral 38

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2016

Emily is amazing at what she does. I didn't have a list of must-haves but I had an idea of what I wanted things to look and feel like and she was able to take my ideas and create the most gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets. I wouldn't have changed a thing. I also love that Emily paid attention to my budget and even offered ways to cut down on certain things to enhance others that she felt would make more of a statement. Thank you Emily!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Selma · Married on 02/29/2016

I contacted Emily just over week before my wedding. I found her via Thumbtack and sent her some images of the flower ideas I had in mind.
    She was a joy to work with. Really helpful in working with my ideas and developing exactly what I needed for my wedding (a small intimate affair). She is professional, friendly, reliable, and I really don’t think you find someone better. Her talent is truly outstanding. My order was for a traditional hand held bouquet with two smaller versions for my matron and maid of honor. I also requested two corsages and three boutonnieres. I had a couple of phone conversations with Emily after emailing her images of my ideas. Her vision and final creation totally matched what I had in mind. I would recommend her 1000%. She is talented in creating either traditional or modern arrangements. A true floral artist!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 02/13/2016

Emily did such an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding in February 2016 - we were thrilled! We had a general idea of what we liked, talked it through and shared a few photos with Emily that we'd found on Pinterest. On our wedding day, she showed up with the most perfect bouquets and boutonnieres - exactly the look and feel we had in mind. She truly delivered. We even had one very specific request for an orchid for the ceremony and she showed up with exactly what we had wanted. Emily was easy to work with, delivered everything on time (which is so important on your wedding day given everything else going on). I would recommend Emily without hesitation.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Emily · Married on 11/06/2015

Rust and thistle went above and beyond on our wedding day! All the arrangements on the reception tables were adorable and my bouquet was literally insane! I've dried it out so I can love it forever! My favorite thing was the AMAZING backdrop she created for our ceremony. It was perfect, and after the ceremony was over she thoughtfully ties it to the back of our truck get away car and it was beautiful! I would definitely use rust and thistle again. So professional, original, talented and thoughtful.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Carly · Married on 08/28/2015

I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Rust and Thistle. I was SO confusing when trying to explain to Emily what I wanted for my flowers, but she somehow intuited it and the result was beyond what I imagined!!! She is extremely talented and also a complete joy to work with. She never once got frustrated or annoyed with me (or didn't let me know that she was) even though I kept emailing her ridiculously long emails with very confusing thoughts about flowers. She is extremely professional and I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 08/22/2015

Emily is a gentle, beautiful person and her work reflects that. I was looking for a modern textured and unique edge for my wedding and Emily delivered that at a good price and was extremely flexible and responsive to my vision (which is so rare in a floral designer since it can be very difficult to get exact prouduct). Not only did I know Emily in a personal sense, I've worked with her professionally as a florist and if you have seen her work the photos speak for themselves. Emily possesses a special talent for creating one of a kind color pallets and moves the eye using texture and form. Her bouquets are incredible- I can't wait to see more of what she creates in life.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Emily was the first vendor we booked and I am so glad we did. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and her unique style fits well with my husband and my aesthetic as well. We had last minute changes with our venue regarding tables and Emily handled it all, putting my mind at ease. She also made me the most stunning bouquet and sweet floral piece for my hair.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

3.0
      3.5

Our wedding flowers were Beautiful! We really enjoyed working with Rust and Thistle - she was very professional, and responsive in our requests. In addition, the flowers turned out beautiful! We would highly recommend Rust and Thistle for those that want flowers to complement their wedding - with class.