Two Hands Floral

Ketchum, ID View map

Two Hands Floral is a Ketchum, Idaho-based florist that specializes in creating flower arrangements and installations for special wedding celebrations. Owner, Kaitlyn Wright is a down-to-earth individual who is inspired by the beauty of the natural world and the unique personalities of her clients. She is a well-traveled professional who integrates all that she has learned on her many journeys into her floral designs. Kaitlyn makes it her number one priority to accurately portray each couples’ mood and aesthetic through their wedding-day flowers.

Alongside Two Hands Floral, you and yours can expect a truly professional yet ultimately personable experience. Kaitlyn is committed to understanding and implementing your vision when curating the various floral arrangements for your wedding. Each design is carefully crafted to match and enhance your events color palette and vibe.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Courtney
    Courtney G. Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing, visionary florist!

She did my bouquet and centerpiece for my elopement in Wilson, Wyoming this past October. The arrangements were not only beautifully done but you could tell she took extra care to making them specially unique to my day. The color tone and flowers used went together perfectly. The best thing about using Two Hands Floral is that there’s a much more modern yet bohemian take to creating the artwork then you’ll see at some other florists who produce slightly dated perfectly round spheres of roses. Hire Two Hands so your wedding can be something you look at in the future and admire the classic looking florals. I’ll be back to add pictures of the florals once I receive my photos back.
    Alex M. Married on 09/26/2020

Floral Wedding Magic

Kaitlyn was an absolute delight to work with and made my floral dreams come true on my wedding! Her work is absolutely stunning and we are so incredibly lucky to have her in Sun Valley. She did EXACTLY what I wanted and envisioned with only giving her 1-2 pictures for inspiration. The mixture of dried and fresh florals was perfection and I cannot tell you guys how many compliments I got on my bouquet and all my florals. Kaitlyn, thank you, thank you, thank you!! You’re perfect.
    Madeline Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely perfect

Our experience with Kaitlyn was absolutely perfect. She is truly an artist with flowers. We were so impressed by her ability see the vision that we had and make it come to life. Every interaction that we had with her from start to finish was full of kindness, love and genuine desire to design something beautiful and unique. She went out of her way to make sure that every detail was what we wanted. I was completely over the moon about everything that she created for us. Kaitlyn has deep, natural creative intuition; and what she designed for our special day was a work of art. I could not have been happier working with her and am so grateful for all the beauty that she contributed to our ceremony.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Lead Designer

Founder and Lead designer Kaitlyn has spent the last decade as a trained floral designer in Byron Bay, Australia. Now residing in Sun Valley, Idaho she brings with her a unique understanding and appreciation for all things flowers. With an incredible eye for detail Kaitlyn draws inspiration from the ever changing world around her, the vast fields of blooming wildflowers, the movement of quaking aspens & the simplicity of winter’s snow.

Ketchum, Idaho Ketchum, ID, 83340
2087277079
Location of (Two Hands Floral)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding