1110 Harrison St., San Francisco, CA 94110 Map · Phone number

About Anna Wu Photography

Fine art meets photojournalism // San Francisco & worldwide.

Follow Anna Wu Photography on

32 Reviews for Anna Wu Photography

1 User photo

Anna Wu Photography 1

Aaron · Married on 07/12/2018

If you've seen Anna's portfolio, you don't need anyone to tell you what a talented photographer she is: To echo a sentiment you'll see in every other review here, my wife and I were absolutely delighted by the work she did for our small outdoor ceremony.

What you can't see just by looking at our wedding album, however, is how invaluable Anna was to us before she even picked up her camera. Though our ceremony was held in SF, my wife and I live in Germany; planning a wedding from half-way around the world is already a challenge, and it's not like we came in with any experience.

From the moment we got in touch, Anna accommodated our needs, patiently answered our countless questions, and provided invaluable advice - it instantly felt like she was part of the team. On the day of, she struck a perfect balance between blending into the background and giving direction.

The result is a collection of photos that we will cherish forever. I cannot imagine what this process would have been like without Anna's help and expertise, and I cannot recommend her more highly!

Anna Wu Photography 2

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I chose to work with Anna for our wedding and engagement photos and we are so glad that we did! Anna was professional, easy to work with, and amazingly skilled. During our initial engagement photo shoot, she helped my husband and I feel more comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. On our wedding day, she and the additional photographer and assistant were wonderful. They photographed all of the aspects that we had discussed beforehand and were also able to capture the small details and candid moments. Anna was very organized and responsive, and she was also able to be flexible (and help keep me calm) when our wedding day timeline for photographs got delayed due transportation issues. We have received so many compliments on our wedding photos and are proud to show off our beautiful albums. We would HIGHLY recommend Anna Wu Photography!

Angie · Married on 05/27/2017

I wish I could give Anna 10 stars for this review. She is simply the most amazing and talented photographer I have ever met. As an anxious introverted person, I was more than a bundle of nerves on my wedding day but Anna had a calming and reassuring presence during our photo session. I love the way she captures the light and most of all - the most touching candid moments on our special day.

Thank you Anna for everything you do. I highly highly recommend her services to everyone!

• Seaglass Cinema
    Seaglass Cinema Wedding Videographers

Soft, beautiful, understated, elegant wedding photography. This is our sister company-- we offer great collections for photo and video! Contact either company to get more information.

• 1110 Harrison St. San Francisco, 94110 See on map