Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Angelica Strings

Bringing beautiful music to all your special occasions!
The members of Angelica Strings are experienced professional musicians who have the combined experience of playing for more than a thousand weddings, corporate functions, and special events. Each musician is a career professional, dedicated to providing outstanding customer service as well as a flawless performance for your event.

Our members perform regularly with the Pacific Symphony, Opera Pacific, the San Diego Chamber Orchestra, the San Diego Symphony, and many other professional ensembles and orchestras in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego. Additionally, all our members have advanced degrees in music performance from prestigious conservatories, as well as extensive event production experience.

The number of musicians you choose to have for your event could range from one solo violinist or cellist to a five piece string quintet for ultimate fullness. furthermore, substitutions or the addition of other instruments (a flute, harp or trumpet for example) is possible depending on your needs and preferences. For any large formal event, the classical string quartet is the perfect accompaniment with its full, rich, sonorous ambiance. For smaller functions and a more intimate ambiance, a trio or even a duo, may be the perfect choice.

Categories: Wedding Musician

String-Quartet (2)
Ceremony (2)
Cocktail Hour (2)
String-Trio (1)

Yes Loved them!!! I was so glad we hired them for our wedding!!! They made the whole environment of my wedding perfect!! If you like hearing classical music then you will love them! Also they are great at replying to your emails and questions and they arrived on time to our wedding

Profile Picture Cynthia, 1/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet

What a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Angelica Strings has a huge selection of songs to choose from, both classical and contemporary. We went with a string quartet and chose to use contemporary songs for our ceremony -- it sounded beautiful! People raved about how pretty the music sounded during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Their pricing was very reasonable. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kim, 3/26/16, 15 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Viola, Violin

My husband and I got married last month and we had the pleasure of using Angelica Strings for our ceremony music. We had planned on using a duo but about a month out we switched to a String Trio and we are so glad we did. Cheryl is SO AMAZING and sweet. I really enjoyed our email correspondence during our booking- she explained everything so well and the process was extremely easy and affordable for what you are getting. We chose contemporary music for the ceremony itself- which was really fun. My husband and his groomsmen walked into the Star Wars Theme and I walked down the aisle to When You Wish Upon a Star- both very fitting songs for us, and our processional song was Bittersweet Symphony. I was so nervous that I barely remember hearing any music- well I barely remember anything from our ceremony- but the three musicians were sitting right where I could see behind our officiant. They were so sweet and would always give me a big smile when I would look in their direction. After our wedding we had so many people come up to us and tell us how nice it was to have the string trio- that they sounded great- and that it really made our ceremony very classic and nice, which was just what we were going for. I highly recommend booking Angelica Strings for your wedding- even if you can just do the ceremony, it really takes things up a notch!!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/17/15, 7 Reviews

Sample Music
Sound/PA System
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful music that really can set the tone for your wedding ceremony and reception. I have enjoyed working with them over the years.

There are many strings groups in Los Angeles, however, we find that Angelica strings has some of the best musicians around. Clients have so many options to choose from when they hire Angelica Strings, if they want a trio, quartet, soloist, or a small chamber group, Angelica offers many combinations of instruments to accommodate that. Their repertoire is vast and appropriate for all types of weddings, and the client can choose the style and individual pieces they want to hear. This strings group runs very professionally and we refer a lot of our Brides to them. Whether you want the musicians for pre-ceremony and ceremony and/or cocktails and even dinner hour, they can provide any service you need and we believe they're priced correctly for the services they provide. You will not be disappointed. Our DJs love working with Angelica Strings.

There's nothing like having live string music being played at your wedding. String music sets the tone like none other. Angelica Strings will paint a musical backdrop to your special day that will echo in your hearts for years to come.

I had the pleasure of working with Angelica Strings and was impressed with there event timeing and there all around professionalism..We made the rainey season by one day..Thanks Ladys ..Look forward to working with them in the furture..

Events