About Jessica Haddy- Violinist

I am a professional violinist in Laguna Beach, performing for weddings and events at the Montage, Ritz Carlton, Surf and Sand, and St. Regis Resorts.    I carry vendor insurance for the resorts and will also perform at parks and beaches.  Solo violin is so romantic for weddings or special events or you can hire my guitar/violin or piano/violin or harp/violin duos!!  I have great rates for trios and quartets also and will take song requests too!  You can contact me at 949-412-0746 or haddymusic@gmail.com. View videos and recording online at ww.haddy-music.com.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Guitar (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Instrumentals (1)

Haddy Music recently played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and were fantastic! We had the violin and guitar playing and the music was beautiful. They were very accommodating and easy to work with and we were 100% satisfied. So happy they were part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Shira, 3/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Violin, Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals

Loved Haddy music! We had a violinist and a piano player , and they were just beautiful! All my guest we're raving how wonderful they sounded! Jessica was the the violinist, and also owner, was so wonderful to work with! I highly recommend Haddy music for any occasion :)

Profile Picture Jerusha, 10/18/14, 1 Review

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1328566255851 haddybestmcopy

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
For any Bride and Groom reading this endorsement: I am Rev. Michael, and over the past decade I have Officiated well over two thousand Wedding Ceremonies, and without a doubt one of the most memorable Ceremony I ever Officiated used Jessica for their Ceremony . Versus disk jockeys, Jessica outshines them all. She offers all types of music. After the Ceremony, I heard so many compliments from the guests as to what a treat it was not to have the typical disk jockey music. Jessica exudes the touch professionalism that I rarely, if ever, encounter. You would be remiss in not at least calling Jessica to find out for yourself. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

Laguna Beach, CA 92651   See On Map