Haddy Music Reviews

25 | Laguna Beach, CA

25 Reviews for Haddy Music

• hghlyfavored

Amelia · Getting married on 07/07/2020

Jessica was very easy to work with and provided great suggestions for our ceremony music. She was very professional and arrived on time! She plays beautifully and played all of the music we requested and more! She was always very responsive to all of my inquiries and I appreciate that! I would highly recommend Jessica if you are looking for a great violinist!

Sent on 02/23/2011

Christie · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing, a must hire for any occasion

She is so amazing and kind. She took the time to help me with my song list and played them all so well. She’s made our wedding ceremony perfect.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Lorena · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful music...couldn't be happier!

My husband and I were married on November 10th 2018 and Jessica was amazing! We wanted to have a violinist play for our ceremony and we couldn't have been happier with her. Music was beautiful and all of my guests said the music was beautiful too.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sharon · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I were married in August 2016 and Jessica and her husband were awesome musicians at our wedding! They played the violin and guitar prior to the ceremony, during the procession, recession and after the ceremony. My husband and I were married in California however we live on the east coast so the planning was challenging, however Jessica made everything very easy! She responded quickly to our emails and provided an extensive list of recommended songs. The price for their services was very reasonable as well. The music was beautiful on our wedding day and really created a calming and beautiful scene for our wedding. We highly recommend Haddy Music for your wedding or event.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2016

LOVE her! She is amazing and I highly recommend. Shes very easy to work with and responds right away, huge plus for someone planning their own wedding. Her pricing is amazing for the quality of service you will receive.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Shira · Married on 03/13/2016

Haddy Music recently played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and were fantastic! We had the violin and guitar playing and the music was beautiful. They were very accommodating and easy to work with and we were 100% satisfied. So happy they were part of our wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Jerusha · Married on 10/18/2014

Loved Haddy music! We had a violinist and a piano player , and they were just beautiful! All my guest we're raving how wonderful they sounded! Jessica was the the violinist, and also owner, was so wonderful to work with! I highly recommend Haddy music for any occasion :)

Sent on 02/21/2015

Jason · Married on 06/22/2013

My wife and I were looking for live wedding ceremony music when we visited wedding wire we started to e-mail multiple vendors and finally got in contact with Jessica Haddy. She had the best prices that no other musicians could beat. She was able to partner up with a Harpist since she was playing the violin instrument. We finally decided to hire her and she was very professional throughout the whole wedding planning process. Jessica was very responsive through e-mails and phone calls. On our wedding day, she was early and began setting everything up. We choose 10 songs for her to play which she has many to choose from. All our family and guest were raving about their songs and said how beautiful they played. We enjoyed every moment of it especially when they played Canon in D as my wife walked down the isle. Do yourself a favor and save some time and hire Jessica Haddy if you are looking for a excellent, professional musician. You will not regret it! Thanks Jessica!!

Sent on 07/20/2013

The couple was simply amazing the day of our wedding and I couldn't of been more happy. I was very open to any song and Jessica named off a few songs and where to place them and I fully trusted her. It turned out amazing. Thank you to you both.

Sent on 07/09/2013
  • User3085108 · event on 05/25/2013

They played beautiful music! They were very flexible and were willing to move their equipment from the ceremony to the cocktail hour with no problem. Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2012

Jessica and her harpist played at our wedding ceremony & cocktail hour, and did a lovely job! She had a long list of song choices for us to choose from, and was easy to communicate with. Very much recommend. Thank you Jessica!

-Amanda & Aaron

Sent on 11/03/2012

Masha · Married on 08/25/2012

Jessica and Ryan were superb!! We had our ceremony at a beautiful viewpoint overlook in the Columbia River Gorge, in Oregon, and their music made an already spectacular day complete. Jessica's violin sang so breathtakingly that people were brought to tears and everyone was just spellbound. I wholeheartedly recommed Jessica and Ryan to make any wedding special. Thanks you two!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Triza · Married on 07/16/2012

Very happy with their performance. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/13/2012

mina · Married on 06/02/2012

Jessica (violion) and her husband Ryan (guitar) were SO awesome on our wedding day. We corresponded for a long time during the planning process and gave her a long list of songs, many of which were already in her repertoire. I had not met her prior to the wedding day, and only had time for a brief hello during the wedding. They were extremely professional and reliable, not to mention very talented. Our music sounded great!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Kris · Married on 04/22/2012

Jessica Haddy made our wedding ceremony and cocktail reception truly memorable! I loved loved loved her music! Not only is her music amazingly beautiful but she is such a pleasure to work with! She was also kind enough to work with our budget. All of our guests could not stop talking about how much they enjoyed her music and how extremely sweet and wonderful she is. Try her for yourself, you'll be so glad that you did!!!

Sent on 04/26/2012
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 08/20/2011

I was looking for a violinist to partner with the pianist and cantor at my church for my ceremony music. I found Jessica through wedding wire and trusted the great reviews I read about her. I am glad I did! Jessica was such a pleasure to work with. I never really met her -- all our communication was through email, which made me a little nervous. Jessica's promptness in communication and follow-up made me feel secure and at ease to work with her. She coordinated with my church's pianist and set a rehearsal on their own. My bridal march is not one that is commonly used, and I remember walking down the aisle hearing how beautifully she played.

Sent on 10/13/2011

David · Married on 08/14/2011

Jessica was very easy to plan our wedding reception. She was on- time, dressed appropriately, and played very well. Violin volume was perfect for the room and moment.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Delia · Married on 07/16/2011

Jessica was an excellent choice for my ceremony music. The way she plays the violin is excellent and the music is beautiful. She help me pick up the music for my wedding and her choices were excellent, who better than Andrea Bocelli's songs for my sand ceremony and when I asked her if she can play Ave Maria for my processional, she agree to it was perfect. The music in the video sounds clear. Thank you Jessica. I appreciate your work and I totally recommend Jessica for your wedding. You know when you decide to get marry, the cost of the wedding start adding up and up and vendors like Jessica make it possible to have an excellent wedding because her cost is not high and her performance is excellent. Thanks again Delia & Ronald.

Sent on 08/02/2011
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/26/2011

Jessica played beautifully for our wedding ceremony and she was able to honor all of our song requests. We received many compliments from our guests as well. Jessica was professional and easy to work with. I would recommend her services if you are looking for a great violinist at your wedding ceremony or reception!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Nancy · Married on 11/13/2010

Mrs Haddy played the music for my ceremony and I loved it. She was easy to contact and played the songs I requested even the weird mix I requested to walk down the aisle.My guests thought the ceremony was elegant and the music was beautiful.I didn't get a chance to meet her since the whole day went by so fast but she did a great job and my guests enjoyed her very much.

Sent on 12/10/2010

Katie · Married on 05/22/2010

Jessica Haddy was great to work with - she couldn't play at our wedding due to pregnancy, but she found me a string quartet instead. They were absolutely fantastic and were more than willing to learn an obscure song that my grandparents' had played at their wedding, even finding the sheet music themselves. I would recommend Jessica to any bride.

Sent on 11/29/2010

Jacelynn · Married on 10/24/2009

Jessica and her husband Ryan are amazing! They played perfectly and beautifully for my ceremony I could not have been happier to have then for my perfect day! there's nothing more special than the music the music at a wedding is so very important! So so glad I hired them!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Joe · Married on 10/02/2015

We hire Jessica and her husband to perform for our daughter's wedding at the Casa Romantica in San Clemente. Wow, what a performance! Their sound was angelic. Still getting a little teary-eyed. Would highly recommend them for your next event. JF, father of the bride

Sent on 10/03/2015

nicole · Married on 02/10/2011

We had Jessica play at our ceremony on the beach. She was great and able to play all of our requests. It was so beautiful to hear the violin play with the waves crashing in the background. She is a great soloist and we highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/22/2011

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2013

Jessica was a true professional and an amazing artist. All of my guests were very impressed. The thing I appreciated most was her easy going personality and friendliness. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 03/15/2013