601 N Granada Avenue, Alhambra, CA 91801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Deals 1

About Subito Strings

LIVE STRING MUSIC FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
Since 2005, Subito Strings has been wowing audiences performing genres like Pop, Rock, Hip Hop, R&B, and string quartet renditions of all of your favorite hit songs!

Our mission is to create a beautiful and memorable soundtrack to your special event. We go beyond our classical training, specializing in unique arrangements of pop music you won’t find anywhere else.

Our roster is comprised of highly trained career musicians who hold advanced degrees from prestigious music conservatories across the country including The Juilliard School, The Colburn School, Cleveland Institute of Music, USC Thornton School of Music, and Yale University.

When they are not performing with Subito Strings, our musicians can be heard performing with orchestras like the LA Philharmonic, LA Opera, Santa Barbara Symphony, San Diego Symphony, San Francisco Opera, and the San Francisco Symphony. Subito Strings musicians consider every event to be a performance, and they bring the same level of professional musicianship to your private event as they do the concert stage.

Our most popular ensembles include String Quartet, Double String Quartet, String Trio, Violin & Cello Duo, and Violin & Guitar Duo. We also offer string orchestras and the possibility to customize your ensemble to include piano, harp, brass, and wind instruments. Send us a message for more details!

Follow Subito Strings on
Shade Hotel String Quartet
A romantic candlelit ceremony at the beautiful carondelet house! We were honored to be a part of...
AN event to remember
Classic tunes
Classic tunes
Subito Strings Trio
Subito Strings Trio
Coordinator and violinist, Rebecca Chung.
Coordinator and violinist, Rebecca Chung.
0699AmyJeffCeremony
Subito Strings
Our talented cellist Chris Ahn!
Our talented cellist Chris Ahn!
0703AmyJeffCeremony
268c8b6748ef940d O5vtYnzm
Subito Strings Quartet
Subito Strings Quartet

• Videos 12

36 Reviews for Subito Strings

Steve · Married on 12/30/2016

Rebecca of Subito Strings provided fast, clear communication and on the day the quartet was remarkable, at both ceremony (classical) and cocktail reception (jazz/pop). Highly recommended.

HEATHER · Married on 12/12/2015

I used Subito Strings for my December 2015 wedding in Monterey, CA. I was happy to learn that Subito Strings would travel to Monterey from SoCal for a reasonable fee to perform at my wedding.

We used a string quartet for pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour. After seeing their website and some of the contemporary songs they had in their repertoire, and hearing samples, we knew we had to have them play our wedding. They offer so many songs beyond the standard classical fare often performed at weddings, and we just loved that. In fact, we mostly had them play Queen, Elvis, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, etc. and it was great. The music appealed to guests of every age, from the 20-somethings to the much older relatives.

Communication with Rebecca went well every step of the way. She was easy to get in touch with and responded to my emails promptly.

My one wish was that I could have enjoyed their music more on the day of! Before the ceremony I was hidden away and then during cocktail hour my husband and I had to step away from cocktail hour to sign our marriage license so we didn't get to hear them for as long as we liked, but everything I did hear was phenomenal, and many of our guests' comments to us during the reception further confirmed this.

If I ever have another opportunity to hire a string quartet, I will go straight to Subito Strings. My husband and I would almost even create a special event/occasion where we could use a string quartet, JUST so we can hire them again!

Subito Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 590.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,190.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Subito Strings 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Silver Charm Events
    Silver Charm Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful music, professional conduct, and very personable. You gotta love a trio with a sense of humor!

• La Palapa Del Mar
    La Palapa Del Mar Restaurant Weddings

Wonderful for a beach front wedding and great for the cocktail hour for the reception.

• Rev Cliff Housego