Oak Park, CA 91377 Map · Phone number

About Rev Cliff Housego

Ceremonies of Love Non-Denominational or Non-Religious, Spiritual or Secular Weddings and Civil or Commitment Ceremonies

Cliff performs non-denominational, spiritual or secular, interfaith or non-religious weddings and commitment ceremonies in Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara and other vicinities.

Please call 877-REV CLIFF (877-738-2543) or email
CHousego@earthlink.net.

Beautiful ceremonies in your style and your own tradition. Your special day is a day you want to remember forever. Your ceremony will be personalized to reflect your interests, desires, and dreams. Whether you desire something simple or extravagant, spiritual or secular, traditional or modern, Cliff will meet and share ideas so that your day will be truly memorable.

Civil Union Ceremonies or Traditional Wedding Sermons - Cliff will perform it in the style you prefer without pressure, prejudice or judgment. It is your special day, you will celebrate it in your style.

Traditional or unconventional, Cliff will bring life into your special moment together with your family and friends. Cliff takes the time to listen to your needs and honor the belief system that brought the two of you together.

We provide our services in Ventura, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara areas, and

CliffSingswMom
CliffwGuests
Cliffheadshot
CliffonthemicB 26Wcopy
CliffSingswMom

6 Reviews for Rev Cliff Housego

Shanna · Married on 09/25/2016

Cliff is absolutely awesome and reminds me of Ray Walston (and I've told him so) - funny, animated, makes great conversation - we just LOVED him!!! I couldn't imagine working with anyone else! I put together my entire ceremony conversation and told him that my husband and I would be reciting our own vows. We met with him a few times to give deposits and to discuss the happenings of our ceremony. He made the ceremony fun and helped us calm our nerves in the very beginning by adding some humor. Overall, I highly recommend Cliff!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2009

Cliff was simply amazing. My husband and I were pleased with every part of his services. He helped us create a wedding that exceeded every one of our expectations. Cliff was there to help us pick music, plan the ceremony, and hold our hands at every step. Cliff gave us the perfect blend of professional and fun - and his sense of humor kept it fun. If you work with Cliff you will never forget it!

Sent on 06/11/2009

Brandy · Married on 11/14/2009

Very efficient, friendly and accommodating. I couldn't have handpicked a better DJ for our wedding I have had so many compliments from guests , "best wedding we have ever been to", they say. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/09/2010