Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Silver Charm Events

What do you need right now to create the wedding of your dreams? You know exactly what you want your wedding to look and feel like, but you don't want to take a year out of your life to plan it. You have the vision, but not the resources or time to bring it to life. So, how do you get there without getting overwhelmed? I'll help you create a fun, beautiful and extraordinary day that's all about who you two are as a couple.You can relax and enjoy planning your wedding, and look forward to a wonderful, stress free day, surrounded by your family and friends.

I have over 10 years of experience as a wedding planner. My weddings have been featured in Style Me Pretty, Ceremony Magazine, Maharani Weddings and Grey likes Weddings. Along with my own weekly advice column, I've written for websites as diverse as Huffington Post Weddings, Brides Magazine, and The Broke Ass Bride, and I'm featured in the book A Practical Wedding Planner. I'd love to find out what you want your wedding day to look like! Contact me and tell me how I can help.

Follow Silver Charm Events on

600x6001482954876840 eswari barat erin shimazu
800x8001447114668141 raewynandimanhollylynnphotogr
800x8001481234915118 eswariandvishal erinshimazu 1
Silver Charm Events
megan ebell longbeach inessa nichols design
megan jin kaiju 1111 johnandcollete photography
eswari bridesmaids erinshimazu

• Videos 3

37 Reviews for Silver Charm Events

Brendi · Married on 01/20/2018

I am so grateful for Liz! From our first meeting until the very end, working with Liz was the best wedding decision I made. Whether it was jumping in to deal with vendor issues or just holding my hand through my own neurosis, she was always professional, easy to communicate with and went above and beyond in every situation. My wedding would not have been a success without her and I would recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Silver Charm Events's reply:

Thank you, Brendi! had the best time helping you and Patrick create your wedding day.

Karen · Married on 06/04/2016

My dream for my wedding was to have the day go off without any major disasters, which it did, so I got my dream wedding, thanks to Liz. She handled every detail of the planning and was available for all our meetings, tastings, fittings, etc. Our personalities meshed well with Liz, who is a fellow sci-fi and pop culture geek, and the whole process of planning was painless and even fun. If anything did go wrong on our special day, we were not aware of it. I felt like I could just relax and enjoy the celebration without having to worry about anything. We had all the things that were most important to us - good food, good music, a beautiful setting, plenty of booze and all of our loved ones there with us to share the moment. Liz helped to make it all happen. It was truly the best day of my life, and I'm so grateful that I will always have this perfect memory.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Silver Charm Events's reply:

Thank you - I had the best time with you two. :-) I'm so glad you were able to enjoy planning your wedding. I definitely enjoyed geeking out and hanging out with you!

I couldn't have asked for a more organized, fun and capable wedding planner than Liz at Silver Charm Events! We live in the UK but decided to have our wedding back home in LA. Planning a wedding from abroad can definitely be overwhelming but Liz made the entire process fun and stress free. She was always there to answer any question I had at anytime of day or night. Even though I had only two weeks in town before the wedding itself, she made sure to be on hand for everything that needed to get done. If you're planning a wedding I definitely recommend hiring Liz and her team!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Silver Charm Events's reply:

Working with you two was a lot of fun, thank you for letting me help you create the best Peruvian-Scottish wedding ever! I'm so happy with what we were able to do in a few months, and so happy you had such a good time on your wedding day. :-)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Silver Charm Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Altar Image Photography by Trista
    Altar Image Photography by Trista Wedding Photographers

Liz was actually the officiant at a wedding that I shot, she was excellent. The wedding started an hour late, not her fault, the guests just hadn't shown up, but she acted like it was no big deal.

• B&G Photography
    B&G Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Liz! She's organized, creative and fun to be around. She makes all her weddings flow effortlessly and keeps her clients (and vendors) happy.

• Los Angeles, CA See on map
    Tuesday - Friday, 11am - 7pm; call for appointment.