PJ Events

Valley Village, CA View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Welcome to PJ Events!

Your day is special; PJ Events offers the experience and expertise to keep it that way.

From the first invitation sent to the last song of the night, PJ Events is there to ensure excellence and an event you'll never forget. Our team has over 30 years of experience crafting the details of your perfect evening.

From small cozy, intimate gatherings to large fun-filled festivities, PJ Events is your go-to team.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,025

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,100

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,695

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Travel Expenses

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Mariah
    Mariah E. Married on 11/22/2021

Above and beyond amazing!

Let me start off with my chaos of rescheduling my wedding four times during the pandemic. My first wedding was scheduled for May 2021 on a Disney Cruise, then again for September 2021, then to a local wedding which I then decided to do in November on our actual anniversary date. We found a cool residential home that is rented out for events that would suite our Beauty and the Beast Disney vibes, long story short, we started having issues with the person that owned the home with constant changes to what was and wasn’t allowed even though we had a contract and which we already left a down payment for. As a paranoid Bride I didn’t want to proceed taking chances of ruining my wedding day. My mom started looking for coordinators to help guide us out of this bind and help us plan a wedding in under 5 months. We found PJ events on a google search, called them instantly, told them our issue and although not guaranteed guided us out of the mess and took a huge weight off my shoulders. We booked Jen and Pete right away! They were always lovely to talk to on the phone! I trusted them right away and any problem we ran into they were on top of it! I often communicated through text and email and anytime they were doing other big things they always communicated with me even if it was just letting me know they will be on top of it as soon as they were back in the office. During this time a lot was happening, we found our venue (Castle Green in Pasadena, CA), we were interviewing and choosing vendors, and overall just prepping for a wedding that was just around the corner and they were always constantly checking in. They also provided resources to help us stay organized. When it came to the wedding day, WOW, they really took care of me, everyone, and everything! Any obstacle I may have faced whether it was personal or on the business aspect of it they were there handling it on top of making sure the wedding I envisioned was taking place! I seriously cannot thank Jen and Pete enough! They were there every step of the way, they make you feel like family with their warm hearts and open arms! They know how important this day is and they do everything to make sure it is beautiful! I’ve already been talking so highly about them to my soon to be married family members and friends. Thank you Jen and Pete ♥️
    Melissa V. Married on 02/23/2019

Professional and personable

Jen Isaacs planned and coordinated our wedding with amazing professionalism. She is a competent and cordial personality. She is highly organized and communicative. Because of her expertise we were able rest assured that everything was being care of as she is experienced with all things wedding. Our wedding day turned out even better than expected and her value cannot be overstated. She comes highly recommended from us. Thanks to Jen Isaacs for helping us achieve the wedding of our dreams! Amazing job!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 11/03/2018

A truly magical experience

The PJ Events team could not have made it any easier for us on our wedding day. They communicated with us well in advance to coordinate all the essential details, worked diligently and professionally with the venue and vendors, and really went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. With their decades of experience and professional attitude, we felt completely comfortable letting them handle the details of the day, so we could relax and focus on enjoying our wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Glasz Productions Glasz Productions Wedding DJs

Pete & Jen from PJ Events are awesome. They are professional, they listen to their customers and have an extensive knowledge of the events industry. Their level of energy and their commitment to their clients transforms every party to an incredible and memorable experience.

Burbank Blvd Valley Village, CA, 91607