Long Beach, CA 90814 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About Harpist Brian Noel

I am Brian Noel, harpist and director of Noel Music Enterprises. My musicians and I are pleased that you are interested in our ensembles. I encourage you to browse through my website for more information. Whether you are looking for live music for a wedding, a special occasion, a corporate event, memorial service, or holiday party, nothing will add to the elegance of your event more than live harp music.

We also feature harp in ensembles with winds and strings of between two to five players. Our repertoire varies form standard wedding and classical music to pop and movie music, as well as Irish and Christmas music for the holiday season. Whether you are hosting a small, intimate event, or an event with hundreds of attendees in Los Angeles or Orange County, my musicians and I will strive to create the perfect ambiance that only live music can provide. Please feel free to contact me via phone or e mail, and I will respond to your request for more information or a price quote at my earliest convenience.

Brian Noel

brian black and white

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Harpist Brian Noel

David · Married on 07/04/2017

Our guests were pleasantly surprised to have a harpist play during our ceremony. Brian played as the expert he is -- just the right songs at just the right times. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Brian was wonderful to deal with, he was probably the easiest/least hassle vendor we dealt with during our planning process. Very pleasant and professional, and has a good sense of humor too! We all very much enjoyed the harp music he provided during our ceremony. I hope we have an excuse to hire him again in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Brian was very professional and worked with us to find the perfect music for our wedding day. He plays beautifully and many of our guests commented how much they enjoyed his playing. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone planning an important event, he was great!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Award

Harpist Brian Noel Pricing

Harpist Brian Noel Price Rates

Harpist Brian Noel FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Harp, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Long Beach, 90814 See on map