Moses Lin Music

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

My goal isn't just to play great music, it's to create a performance that will get your guests crying, dancing and talking about your wedding for years to come. Live music is about engaging entertainment, so I perform wirelessly, walking around and serenading your friends and family up close. Your mom will cry during my pre-ceremony performance and all your guests will feel every emotion of your wedding day as you walk down the aisle. During cocktail hour, I'll walk around cracking jokes with your friends, starting mini dance parties and getting everyone to sing along, all while performing the most complex instrumental guitar covers you've ever heard.

I've performed over 1000 weddings and events and my past clients include Hollywood celebrities, Grammy-winning artists, billionaire CEO's, Reality TV stars, politicians and more. I spend over 30 hours creating every instrumental that I perform in order to create a one-of-a-kind performance for your wedding day.

"Alexa, play Moses Lin on Spotify"

Reviews:

"Moses truly set the stage for our wedding and brought the entire audience to tears, including myself." - Nick
"I just watched the video of the wedding and hearing his music brought tears to my eyes again!" - Megan
"Moses added a distinct magic to the most magical day of our lives. He's still brought up in every wedding conversation" -Kaylee
"My husband still tears up a little when he listens to the song Moses played for the processional" - Winnie
"He was the hit of the day at our wedding. His style is so unique and all of our guests raved about him" - Diane
"We had so many friends come up to us after the wedding just to compliment on how amazing Moses was" - Vivian

• Asian-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$3,500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Microphones
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Message vendor

• Ellie
    Ellie K. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Will forever be one of our favorite parts of our wedding day...

Hiring Moses Lin was one of the BEST decisions we made when planning our wedding. If you're lucky enough to come across Moses while planning, I promise you, you will not find a better live artist to have at your wedding! Not only is he insanely talented (I'm talking country, to classic rock, to EDM, all on an acoustic guitar?!) , but he TRULY cares about his clients, and really took the time to get to know us. We talked to/hired SO many vendors over the course of planning our wedding, and we know 2021/22 has been an extremely tough year for those in the industry, (and those getting married!!) Unfortunately, my Husband and I consistently felt the repercussions of an industry that was overstressed, and well overbooked, which typically resulted in a poor experience... However, MOSES LIN IS NOT THAT!!! He never once made us feel that he didnt have time for us. He was extremely available, easy to get ahold of, and answered all of my questions with a refreshing, positive energy. He ended up giving us one of our most favorite memories from our wedding day, and we cannot thank him enough!! He's talented, genuine, professional, and hands down the gold standard of the industry.
  • Tory
    Tory H. Married on 03/26/2022

BOOK Moses!!

Moses was the BEST!! I am so happy we snagged him early on in our wedding planning process because he truly made the day so special and he was a HIT with all of our guests. Do yourself a favor and book Moses for your wedding or event- you will not be disappointed! We had so much fun having Moses part of our day and invited him to party with us after he was done making his music magic. We are so grateful for you, Moses and for the bond we created through our wedding process! THANK YOU!!!!
    Serida F. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your day will be magical with Moses

I found Moses on IG and booked him before I even booked my venue because I was so impressed by his performances and the experience that he could deliver. When securing vendors for your wedding, it's also important to consider what they are like to work with. Moses got back to me within 24 hours of my inquiry and we were talking on the phone a day later. I knew that his level of responsiveness would set the tone as what it would be like to work with him moving forward.
    Throughout the whole planning process, he was communicative and properly set expectations for what I could expect, as well as what tasks I would need to complete and by when.
    On the day of the wedding, the photographer wanted to take photos where Moses had set up one of his speakers. He was extremely flexible in that he moved the speaker and patiently waited for us to finish our pictures before continuing his set up process. As part of my vows, I recited the lyrics from the Greatest Showman's, "Rewrite the Stars" and unprompted, Moses started playing music in the background to accompany me. It's the little things that great vendors do to go above and beyond to make your day unforgettable.
    Moses and his team will make sure that the day is magical!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Orange, CA Orange, CA, 92867
(949) 423-6490
Location of (Moses Lin Music)
Orange Orange, California, 92867