Orange, Orange, California 92867 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Moses Lin Music

If you've ever ugly cried during a movie, you know how powerful music can be. I've always believed that it's not enough for live music to just be impressive. It must make you feel something. That's why I spend over 30 hours on every song I perform, in order to create a unique instrumental version that I believe will create the perfect vibe at your wedding.

For your ceremony, I've crafted beautiful, intimate, instrumental versions of popular songs that's guaranteed to make you and your guests tear up.

For cocktail hour, I kick it up a notch with high energy instrumental covers where I blend in percussive elements like hitting the guitar like a drum. I'll be walking around wirelessly, dancing and jamming out with your guests. Cocktail hour is usually the most boring part of a wedding. Let's change that! I guarantee this will be the most lit cocktail hour your guests will ever experience.

"Alexa, play Moses Lin on Spotify"

Reviews:

"Moses truly set the stage for our wedding and brought the entire audience to tears, including myself." - Nick
"I just watched the video of the wedding and hearing his music brought tears to my eyes again!" - Megan
"Moses added a distinct magic to the most magical day of our lives. He's still brought up in every wedding conversation" -Kaylee
"My husband still tears up a little when he listens to the song Moses played for the processional" - Winnie
"He was the hit of the day at our wedding. His style is so unique and all of our guests raved about him" - Diane
"We had so many friends come up to us after the wedding just to compliment on how amazing Moses was" - Vivian

• Asian-owned
  • Veteran-owned
Follow Moses Lin Music on

Other couples have also viewed

• Diana Li Music
  • Ron Porter Magic
  • Seaside Strings
  • Undercover Live Entertainment
moses lin 3 51 993730 161223388643051
Partying with the groom!
Partying with the groom!
Invited to the reception!
Invited to the reception!
Temecula Wedding

Videos 8 Videos

43 Reviews for Moses Lin Music

Torrie · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Beautiful music!

Moses did a great job playing at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He is extremely talented and the music was beautiful. All of our guests were very impressed and Moses was very easy to work with and accommodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Anna

Anna C. · Married on 07/10/2021

Moses is amazing!

Moses travelled to Michigan to play at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and for our first dance and he was absolutely incredible! He created a custom arrangement of Your Song for us for our first dance which made our night extremely memorable. He is the life a party at a wedding and brought so much joy to our guests who continue to tell us how amazing he was! We are incredibly thankful he was a part of our day and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a vendor that will truly make their wedding stand out from the rest. Thank you Moses!!

Sent on 07/22/2021
  • Kaylee

Kaylee S. · Married on 07/08/2021

A Fairy Tale Brought to Life

Moses Lin added a distinct kind of magic to the most magical day of our lives. My husband and I agree that as far as our wedding team/vendors go, hiring Moses was the best decision we made.

I found Moses's talent on YouTube while looking for tracks for our "Happily Ever After" themed wedding, and contacted him about his gorgeous renditions of Disney songs. He got back to me immediately and after some communication we ended up booking Moses to come perform at our wedding in person. We were thrilled.

After we signed contracts and Moses booked his flights and hotel (he flew from California to Washington for our wedding and arranged everything on his own) we started thinking about which songs we'd like him to perform. He made it very easy for us and directed us to his professional website. We were able to pick from a beautiful selection of songs that he would play during our ceremony. He even asked us what we'd like him to wear...he wanted everything to be perfect for our day!

Walking down the aisle to Moses's finger-picking rendition of "At Last I See the Light" and performing our first dance to "Tale as Old as Time" was more special than I could have imagined. He set the tone for the whole wedding and his performances were flawless. He also brought all of his own equipment and set up seamlessly in the background AND on time.

Oh yeah, and our guests were goo-goo for Moses. Almost three months of being hubby and wife and he's still brought up in every wedding conversation. I cannot believe what a difference he made and looking back I can't imagine our day without him!

Every aspect of working with Moses has been effortless and fun. He's been professional and pleasant and we will definitely hire him if we have any opportunity to in the future.

Sent on 11/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Moses Lin Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 2500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System

• Orange Orange, California, 92867 See on map
    Location of (Moses Lin Music)
  • Orange, CA Orange, CA, 92867 See on map
    (949) 423-6490 (Phone number)
    Location of (Moses Lin Music)