43 Montecilo, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Pappas Piano

Hello Brides-to-be!

My name is Daniel, and I am a professional wedding performer from Southern CA.  I have studied classical piano for 20 years and have been playing at weddings for over 10 years.  The best way I can describe my style is a blend of pop/rock with classical elements.  I am one of few young people who can play the piano AND pipe organ.  One of the most unique things about me is that I have the ear and arranging skills to make almost any song "wedding appropriate".  Here's a condensed list of some of the artists that I have performed during past wedding ceremonies:

Elton John, Adele, Journey, Michael Buble, Benny Benassi, Taylor Swift, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, The Knife, Jack Johnson, Stevie Wonder, Frank Sinatra, Bette Midler, Train, Coldplay, Ellie Goulding, Ryan Adams, The Beatles, and many more.

In short, you name it, I can play it!

A BIG plus to hiring me is that I am very easy to work with.  From my experience, I have found most brides are not exactly sure of all the music they want for their ceremony. That's why I take the time to talk with each couple, find out what musical tastes each has, offer a variety of suggestions, and tailor the music timeline to their liking.  I absolutely guarantee you will be happy with the ceremony music I provide.

If you are looking for the best piano music you can possibly dream of for your wedding, contact me right away so I can book the date of your big day :)

Other couples have also viewed

• Ron Porter Magic

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

2 Reviews for Pappas Piano

Katherine · Married on 07/22/2011

Daniel is so wonderful to work with! We met with him a couple months prior to the wedding to discuss music. My husband and I didn't really have any songs in mind when going in, so Daniel had his work cut out for him. He was amazing! He could play almost anything. Literally. He plays so beautifully and is really passionate about music. We had our songs picked in about a half an hour with him. He was easy to get a hold of when needed and very friendly and professional. I got a lot of compliments on the ceremony music and am really happy we chose Daniel!

Sent on 01/24/2012

David · Married on 07/25/2010

Daniel was amazing and can play anything. We were blown away by his talent and professionalism. Top notch performer!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Pappas Piano FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Piano

• 43 Montecilo Foothill Ranch, 92610 See on map
    Location of (Pappas Piano)