801 E. Emerson Ave., Orange, CA 92865 Map · Phone number

About David Adele, Classical Guitarist

David Adele is a seasoned veteran of the classical guitar and has been performing professionally for over 25 years. As a published composer, recording artist with multiple CDs, and three film credits to his name, Mr. Adele will provide the ideal musical setting for your next event. David holds a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Music with an emphasis on classical guitar performance and has been playing the guitar for over 30 years. He has performed for mayors and senators, on numerous concert series, throughout North America, and even internationally. David's experience and professionalism will put your mind at ease about hiring a musician for your special day. His entrancing and ambient music will be talked about long after your party is over. He has played hundreds of wedding ceremonies, corporate events, holiday parties, private parties, restaurants, and even personal intimate dinners for two. Mr. Adele's music, solo instrumental classical guitar, specializes in many styles and moods ranging from traditional Spanish, Latin, Contemporary, Light Jazz, Classical, Ragtime, Celtic, Rock, Pop, and even Original music. His musical set up works perfect for a group as small as one person or and many as 1000 people. David's rates are very reasonable and you will be extremely glad you hired him!

IMG20120527124653
Me

3 Reviews for David Adele, Classical Guitarist

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 08/29/2014

We hired David for our wedding August 29, 2014. He was so great!!!! We are so happy that we found him! I feel like he went above and beyond having learned a song just for us and also taking pictures of us on his own phone and sending them to us. David is very professional and very kind AND very talented! I highly recommend him to all future brides!

David was absolutely amazing! He played the guitar during my ceremony and it was so beautiful. He even played during our cocktail hour since he noticed the DJ hadn't started playing yet, even though we didn't even pay him to do that!! He really went above and beyond, even sending me pictures of the ceremony. I definitely recommend him! I also want to add that I found him online and paid him online. I had never even met him until the day of the ceremony but he is very trustworthy and professional. He is also very quick with communication. Thanks, David!

Jenny · Married on 09/15/2013

David was absolutely amazing to work with. We had him do three custom arrangements that were just perfect. He played before the ceremony, during, and for the reception. Since we didn't have dancing at our reception, we really wanted some sort of entertainment that would create an intimate dinner party feel----our wedding was 60 people. David was perfect. We're really looking forward to having him at other occasions. I'd recommend him to anyone. Oh, and it's also fun to go hear him when he's playing at a restaurant!

David Adele, Classical Guitarist FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar