Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Angelica Radway Photography

I am a New York wedding photographer that captures the true beauty and personality in my clients. I specialize in array of photography styles such as documentary, portraiture, traditional, and the list goes on. Your photos will have a variety of artistic shots, candid shots and traditional shots. My motto is: You name it, I shoot it!

My wedding services include unlimited photos via online downloadable gallery good for 10 years, printing rights, photo editing, various sizes of prints, flush mount albums, regular changeable albums, online photo gallery, and engagement photo sessions. Packages are customizable and cater to each couples needs and budget.

Check out the Deals tab for wedding wire exclusive discounts!!!

Feel free to contact me with any questions and inquiries to Email: angelicaradway88@gmail.com or Cell: (347)762-0343. Have a great day!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: New York City, Long Island, Syracuse, Albany + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Angelica Radway Photography on

40 Reviews for Angelica Radway Photography

Digital Files (4)
High-Res Images (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

I really loved the pictures of our court wedding and the professionalism that Angelica had. I will totally recommend her service. She is very responsible and will answer any questions you have. That is why I rated her 5 stars.

Profile Picture Erika, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files
2.9

We just felt that the photos were not natural enough, very staged and probably didn’t quite capture the moment as we had hoped.

Profile Picture Karyn, 7/19/17, 1 Review
3.9

Having a destination wedding is very difficult if you have a type A personality. I would not recommend it. You can never predict the weather.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/17/17, 1 Review

66 Photos

1 VIDEO

2:05 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Angelica has an amazing talent for capturing precious moments her creativity and passion for wedding photography comes across in her work. Her personal service and attention to details is everything you want in a photographer, my clients love her!

Events